Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

technofarmer

What would you build for the road?

Hey there, i have been reading lately about making an ATV or UTV street legal. Ive run across more info than i knew was out there for several utvs, and some side by sides, the Polaris RZR seems to be a big hit with the street legal crowd.

Personally, i can say that i think the Kawasaki Bayous, Honda Rincon (or Recon?) are great choices too. I wanted to hear your thoughts on what you find to be the best for paved and hard packed gravel roads?

So what would you build for the road? Id love to know something thats got good mileage, and good handling on the roads.

I`d love to have a Sportquad that is street legal :yes:

I agree a sport quad would be awesome to have street legal.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Blue
      Hello all I'm new to the site. I'm asking for suggestions on building my 1999 warrior. I picked it up for a song at $200. nothing wrong with it other than it needs tires and a tune up. I have about $800. To put into it, other than tires and an exhaust any suggestions. This is my first sport quad I'm used to utility quads. Thanks for the suggestions
    • By Jw7054
      I have my suzuki 160 engine tore down and i am redoing all too end gaskets and rings and maybe gonna do values. So i pulled the values and the exhuast value is pretty bad. It is probably a 1/16 inch of hit and miss pieces of carbon up about 3/4inch of the stem. and the intake has some hit and miss chucks off carbon circle part. The piston doesnt have much. It has a layer but not even a complete layer. The head also has some a good layer. So how do guys say i should go about cleaning it off. My uncle said to use a wire wheel but i am pretty uncomfortable with that. I read spraying water in the carb after i put it back together. I also read a scotch bright and carb cleaner after i reassemble.
      Then there is always sea foam.
      So what do say i should do. Shindy values are only $25. I am trying to stay low cost and i am planing to sell this after im done but i want wanna half ass it and screw some one over. Thanks guys.
    • By paradiseoffroadpark
      Paradise will have an open practice this weekend on prepped tracks. Don't forget to come check out the new mud we have, we haven't had a truck or 4-wheeler get through it yet! Weather is going to be great and we'd love to see ya! Also please check out our website for our upcoming concert on October 26th 2013!! Thank you! Paradise Offroad Park| ATV and Dirt bike trails and track| 1276 Sgoda Road,Macon, Georgia 31217
    • By paradiseoffroadpark
      Open practice this weekend. Big and small track will be prepped. New turn track for small bikes open this weekend. See you this weekend! Paradise Offroad Park| ATV and Dirt bike trails and track| 1276 Sgoda Road,Macon, Georgia 31217
    • By paradiseoffroadpark
      Open prepped practice this weekend at Paradise, new tracks, new lay out, sand in corners of the tracks. Don't forget about our mud bog/concert this Saturday, October 26th @ 8pm. Trails will be open and we will have lots of food on Saturday!! Paradise Offroad Park| ATV and Dirt bike trails and track| 1276 Sgoda Road,Macon, Georgia 31217