Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Are the can am outlanders. 1000 and 800 as smooth and as comfortable and easy to ride as a king quad 700. I really like both. And which vibrates more and handles better and is more stable to ride. Thanks

I haven't ridden one myself but from what ii'be read the 800 handles really well and it would be all the machine you would need.the 1000 I just wicked.

agree GREENIE. i've been told to save the money jumping to the 1000. with the extra money saved, you can get alot of upgrades/wheel kits, for much less. yes they are very wicked !!!!

The ride very well and are comfortable. I am suprised that can am switched from trailing arm to IRS in the rear when designing the Mavrick.

My only complaint on the 800 is how the clutch and belt enguage.

Make sure you read up on the 1000s. There are clutching, heat, and a few other minor issues. If you want the extra power there are fixes for all of the issues if you are willing to spend some more money.