Quantcast

Silicone Spray + Coolant Hose

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Gwbarm
      I got my no spark issue sorted out, got it running on the old aftermarket carb, but it didn't want to take throttle even after cleaned it, didnt really want to waste time on it, so I order a new one which is on its way, so not much to post here, but I wanted to start a new thread. I am stating to clean up the plastics thought I might as well do that while they are off, they were a mess tree sap, bird dropping, mold and what ever. Washed them good and got all off so I could see the oxidation , decided to wetsand with 600 grit waterproof sandpaper, and used Armour All instead of water. I figured it could put some of the moisture back in that was lost from sun exposure.

Working fairly well I will keep going finer on the grit and see if it will polish

• By Frankee
      Do you have picture on how to install a winch on a 1993 king quad?
    • By Palooza
      Looking to put a light bar on my 570 Outlander:
      What is the biggest light this can handle?  Is there a point where the generator cant keep up with demand for power?  How can I determine what the limit is?
      Has anyone had luck with tapping into the high beam power for the headlights (instead of direct wire to the battery as many of the kits instruct)?
    • By YamahaGrizzly
      So It took me a little longer than expected to even look at my Grizzly, Hopefully the N2deep Rad kit will be installed Saturday! Check out the little shed vlog! Make sure to Like and Subscribe to the youtube channel!

• By YamahaGrizzly
      We finally were able to put out this video of the 2020 Yamaha grizzly N2deep Snorkel kit install! You've all seen this grizzly a few times now in past videos next to my 2016 Yamaha grizzly 700 and Jons 2017 Yamaha grizzly 700! HOW TO INSTALL N2DEEP SNORKELS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLPQp... Follow us on Instagram! instagram.com/offroad.dan instagram.com/muddymillz