Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Admin

Silicone Spray + Coolant Hose

1 post in this topic

Equals an easier install, and an easier uninstall...

More...

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By bradleyheathhays
      2011 Grizz 700 here and so far the only thing I've been told about replacing my coolant is that I should put the same color stuff back in that came out. But other than that nothing specific. A search through both the service or owner's manual gave no coolant info other than capacity. Here's a comparison of the old and the proposed new...

The stuff on the left, what's coming out, is a blue-green. I'm second owner and only put about 75 miles on the machine, so I have no idea how old this coolant is.
      Stuff on the right is the new coolant the guy at the car shop suggested, and is more of a pure lighter translucent blue. It's Pentofrost NF, whatever that is. He said it's what's recommended for European, including BMWs. Here's the bottle...

So...
      1) have I found the right coolant?
      and
      2) does this stuff need to be diluted? The bottle says it's 'full strength.'
    • By alexcross324
      Hi all, my second post here
      I got an old Yamaha 88 moto 4 and I have a problem with my overflow hose from the carb.
      When I put the gas switch to ON a big amount of gas is leaking from the overflow...so I start using my quad with the gas switch to RESERVE wich is also leaking but less than in ON position.
      I dont ride a lot..but in a week I empty my gas tank.
      Strange.
      I never clean my carb because Im new to quad world and dont have the service manual...so I need you point of view.
      Thanks guys!
    • By toonces
      Doing the first big maintenance on the old 2011 700 Grizz and have a couple q's.
      I've been told that Hondas take only a certain type of coolant and now I'm wondering about my Yamaha. Is there a certain type of coolant I need to look for or will general coolants be good enough?
      And second...I'm gonna use the No Toil stuff to clean and oil my air filter. Are there different types of No Toil cleaners and filter oils where I need to look for a specific type, or is there just one to get...the No Toil Evolution Kit? And if there are different types whats the type of oil No Toil makes that is right for my air filter?
      Thanks.
    • By ABNjk09
      Hi All,
      This is my first ATV and I'm picking it apart to learn about it. I noticed this tube hanging and can't figure out what it is. Can someone ID it for me and tell me where it plugs on to? It's a 2000 Xpedition 425. (Blue arrow points to the one I'm talking about.)
      I'm also looking for some real basic parts diagrams so I can learn more about this thing. If someone knows of anything similar to what I've posted for a Jeep feel free to point me in the right direction.
      Thanks!

• By boutselis
      does anyone have a suggestion as to which spray paint is the closest to 1980s honda red.
      I now have a 250sx and the previous owner painted it all black. before that he says it was pink and scratches. thats why he painted it but he did a terrible job.
      so I would like to get things back red but without braking the bank. I would like it to look like a honda but doesnt have top be perfect.
      unless there is an inexpensive paint that is just perfect