Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

jrich56

Kazuma Jaguar 500

this is the best explanation to watch ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcmgKNgpH54]ATV Tracks Installation and Mainenance Program for ATV Shock Spring Load Adjustment - YouTube[/ame]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Mark&rocket
      I have a Bombardier, Year 2000, DS 650.  The Pn. Stamped into the FRONT SHOCK is: 706 200 081.  They have been discontinued by Bombardier and i cant seem to find cost effective replacements.  I am not looking for a racing type replacement, just somthing that will work properly.  can anyone help me out and validate that a shock from a model year 2002 or 2003 work on my machine.
      thanks in advance
      Mark
    • By Popeye
      Needing some guidance on 2008 Kazuma Jaguar 500. There is a half inch port that comes off exhaust and goes to fuel pump. there must be something that goes in between hose and fuel pump because fuel pump gets way to hot and is burning hose into. Can anyone share a picture or part name I need to purchase. A picture or drawing would be very helpful
    • By wbholoch
      Hi I'm new to this forum and am searching for help.
      I just bought a 2008 Kazuma Jaguar 500 (couldnt pass up the deal for the plow) and when I try to engage the electronic diff lock the ride stalls out flat.
      anyone have any ideas? I have not even ran a test light from the switch to the diff yet just brought it home tonight.
      thanks
    • By Popeye
      Needing to know what goes between exhaust port pipe and fuel pump connection. Just bought 4wheeler and rubber hose keeps burning holes and gets fuel pump extremely hot. Is there something that restricts the heat to guel pump?
    • By Flanny15
      I would like to modify the rear shock on my 1998 polaris trailblazer to raise the rear end to help make it somewhat level with the front.  The rear end really sags, which I am guessing is due to the shock spring.  The spring isn't broke though.  I have seen others insert spacers on their springs to do what I am looking for, but I haven't found information on my specific wheeler.  Does anyone know if this is possible, or have information on this?  Or can you help me find information on a stiffer spring, or possible an entire shock that might be an upgrade, but not break the bank?  
      Thanks,
  • Similar Tagged Content