Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

hangingon

A good ride & then work

I took the old prairie out and had some fun but it was hot today so I cut my ride time down. Came home and was going to rest I knew I should have came in the house & not stay in the garage. Now the xr100's motor is out of the bike and the top end is apart.

It was 78 degrees were going to be in the lower 60's & 50's for highs this week & thats still good riding weather. I will trade you swampcat for some cold & snow. We don't see snow too often.

I took the old prairie out and had some fun but it was hot today so I cut my ride time down. Came home and was going to rest I knew I should have came in the house & not stay in the garage. Now the xr100's motor is out of the bike and the top end is apart.

Good luck with the rebuild ! Keep us updated !

It was 78 degrees were going to be in the lower 60's & 50's for highs this week & thats still good riding weather. I will trade you swampcat for some cold & snow. We don't see snow too often.

We got snow last weekend but its melted :laugh:I ship u some next time it snows !!LOL