I got to get out and ride raining but it's around 67 deg. as long as you don't go to fast once your wet it's not bad. It hasn't rained enough to get the trails good & muddy yet.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

have fun ... wet weather riding is a blast as long as traction in rough wooded terrain dosent bite u in the azz ...lol.. it has been pretty nice here for the last few days ... had a blast in a race on my 650 prairie yesterday but i feel it 2day ...lol.. have fun ..b safe ...

It's slick but hey it's a Prairie with on the fly diff lok & super swampers.LOL The leaves are whats slick and then add rain too! It's fun. I had my one stuck I have learned not to play around nail it and hold on.

It has been so dry we would need rain for 2 or 3 days before I would have to worry about getting stuck. Speaking of race. My friend got an 2012 Grizz 700 & me & my old Prairie 650 took him in a drag race. But I have to give him a second chance after he's had the quad for awhile and gets more ues to it. I do wish my Prairie was as smooth riding as the new grizz or BF750.

Edited by hangingon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Guest mudmonkey
      By Guest mudmonkey
      i ride in P A. tower city exit 107 off of 81 south, 40 bucks a day or 300 a year
    • By dtbprc
      ATV ride to Fishing Spot

• By BCNemo
      I have a 2001 Yamaha Kodiak 400 (YFM400FWAN©) On a recent hunting trip a problem popped up and I hope someone else has experienced this, so that I can learn from them instead of going on my own hunt for an answer.
      The Problem:
      On cold days (sub 25 degree) I choke the Kodiak and it starts instantly. It revs up and runs on "high idle" without any problem. However when I return the choke lever to its "normal" position the ATV continues to run and a very high idle. I cant put it into gear until the idle comes down, which it doesn't. In order to use the bike I have to shut it off and when I restart it I must place it into gear before the engine gets a chance to rev up. It then returns to a normal idle and the machine behaves normally. This only happens on real cold days but it is a problem I want to fix. Can anyone offer some help?
    • By jandjstark
      I have a 1998 Suzuki King Quad 300 that runs rough when I'm pushing wet snow, or when I drive through taller wet grass. Can anyone suggest what might be exposed in the undercarriage that should affect how the King Quad runs when it gets wet?