Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

My son got a united motors I believe a reptile 90 atv from a friend. I need to find a repair manual and parts manual. It has a drive shaft and I need to replace the rear gear, it is stripped. I need to know how to take all of it apart to repair it. Thanks

Edited by flipper33

Thanks for the manual. unfortunately it is chain drive the one I have is shaft drive. I need to see how to take apart axle to replace main gear on the axle.

Do a Google search for Chinese ATV parts. There are a few places now carrying parts for these orphans. Maybe one of them can steer you to a manual. I noticed last week Cabelas and Menards even sell them now. Anybody seem them in The Peoples Republic of Walmart?