Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

sidmabb

Yes, Ole Farts can still have fun

Yes, Ole Farts can still have fun

Went to Lakeview ATV park in Solon, Iowa over the weekend.

Had a blast but Monday clean up, not so much. Mud not a big deal but mud mixed with grass wrapped around every thing is a bitch. Should've probably hit a car wash on the way home. Had to remove the wheels to get her clean. I think Im done until next summer

Got stuck once winched it out went about 5' and was stuck again. Got some good video.

I think tomorrow I will see if I can't edit over 2 hrs into 15-20 minutes and put it up on youtube next few days

Wish I would have got a better still.

IMG_8563.jpg

Here is a

I uploaded to Youtube

Took a pretty hard hit about 12:45 mark. Machine went one way, wheels went the other.

Edited by sidmabb

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Gunny
      Alrighty ... can't go rid'in (taking my dad to the doc for a few days) ... but I can put some rid'in clips together. I also wanted to try out some things with keyframing, shadow affects, etc ... and I’ve been work’in on this video for a couple days. Surprising how much time this crap takes.

So I hope you enjoy the short video !! :seeyac:
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CUjpWkbGoU]Rid'in Fun Clips - YouTube[/ame]
    • By hangingon
      Some of you have seen the pics or vids of where I ride across from my house. Well it looks like a creek to many but it's just a small part of a bigger river. So today my friend ask if I have ever crossed the bridge and gone to the other side of the river. My answer was no I went and He said he's been riding there all summer and when he see other people out there they wavy in passing. It turns out it's set up for hunting and hanging out it has tables & chairs an enclosed deer stand.We went in thru a trail when we left we were on the field riding we came out and there was a gate where we ended up comming out and was posted no tresspassing. I'am going to see if I can find out who owns the land and see if they mind us riding there I don't want to get in trouble or disrespect someone. I hope they say YES!! That would give me plenty of trails to ride on.
    • By quadnut20
      Went up and rode the snow on Sat !! Heres a few pics LOL

Had 12 riders today and enjoyed every minute of it !!!
    • By uncleal
      Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, but not new to wheelin. I bought a Honda 110 new in 1978 probably before alot of you were born. That doesn't mean that I know everything. I still have the 110, there must be a million miles on it. I bought a big red last year and have enjoyed riding it, and just bought another big red last week. Both big red's are 84's, I've made a post about the issues the newest one has, and don't know what to do with it as I've never had problems with any of the other 2, so i'm lost as what to do. I know you will help me out. Thanks in advance.
    • By quadcrazy
      This video was submitted to the QUADCRAZY Video section by DunePrincess.
      Description of Video: We were all filtering in from riding out in the muddy lake bed. One of our friends decided he wasn't done having fun, and then another joined in! They were both COVERED in mud by the time they were done! Good clean fun!
      Video Tags: mud, lake tapps, wa, 4x4
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/video/video/&v=122990604914