Quantcast

OH OH !! More Track Po** !!

Yup, some more Track'in Po** for your viewing enjoyment !! :smilielol5c::smilielol5c::smilielol5c:

The holidays are over & everyone went back to work & school, so I decided to go for a ride yesterday. … while my rid’in buddy stayed home … sicker than a dirty dog !! :pukec:

It sure looked like the sledders where out in large numbers because the snow was tore up almost everywhere. But holiday weeks tend to do that !! :bangheadc:

We really need more snow. There’s sagebrush and stuff stick’in out all over. And hitting a hidden log or rock not only scares the crap out of ya, it jars your teeth a mite too !! :shock2:

Don’t get me wrong, there’s plenty of snow to get stuck in, but what we have is dry, powdery, windblown stuff. If you break thru the crust … or hit a packed crusty area on one side, yet the other side is soft & powdery … and wind blown into a ditch … well, it tends to be WORK !!! :toetap05c:

It was kinda cool when I started, my temp gauge read minus 10 degs F … yet, it warmed all the way up to 11 degs F above freezing. Had a blast and did 44.5 miles … so it wasn’t too bad !! :woot:

Here’s a video of the days fun times. Hope you enjoy it !! Remember, change the video quality to 720p for the best viewing enjoyment !! :coolgleamAc:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2jgTlcO0-s]02 Jan 2013 - Curtis Creek Ride - YouTube[/ame]

digging out had to suck ... but looks like it was a good ride other than that ...the views up there are awsome ... thanks for another great gunny vid ...

Yup, digging out sucks ... but at least I had a shovel & I was able to get out ... SAVVY !!?? :woot:

THANKS for the kind words & THANKS for watch'in too !! :notworthy:

gorgeous Gunny ... er, i mean the video :laugh:

we had a break in temps here from the cold the last few days, was near 25 to 28 F ... unusual for here.

sure did have an itch to get out in it !!

thanks for another video !!

OH ... and you don't think I'M a handsome devil ?? ....... Don't answer that ... might be to much information & make me lose sleep at nite !! :wideeyed:

Glad you enjoyed the vid however OX Guy !! And THANKS for watch'in !! :notworthy:

We've been in a weather slump here for a while ... fog, smog & haze with temps in the teens to low 20's all day long ... we need it to warm up & snow ... here's hop'in !! :wasntme:

Nice po** Gunny :laugh: Sweet vid !!

Glad you enjoyed the performance Quad Guy !! :notworthy:

Very Cool!

THANKS Swampy !! Glad you enjoyed the show as well !! :notworthy:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Mhatayas
      So here where I live in Newfoundland Canada, they let you drive your bike on the road provided it’s registered and insured same goes for crossing highways but on trails you don’t need to be insured. And I don’t even think you need a full license to insure your bike they said it was up to the insurance company. I’m trying to get my old 1985 Suzuki 250 registered they have to do a search for it to make sure it hasn’t been in anyone else’s name first. Hopefully it comes back clean I am pretty excited 
    • By Dohbezon
      Hello everyone,
      I'm excited to join the forum today! My name's Noah and I am 30 years old. I look forward to gaining new knowledge, sharing my experience and benefiting from members' insightful advice.
      Thank you in advance for the welcome.
    • By p5200
      I've been using Valvolene 10w 40 ATV oil but, it's like $8.00 a quart. Is that about the going rate? Or is there cheaper alternatives that would be suitable? Thanks
    • By Gwbarm
      Wishing everyone HAPPY HOLIDAYS!  Be safe lots of traffic out there.
    • By StayTheTrail
      Hey everyone!
      Ya'll have been so great and welcoming to our new Ambassador program, we wanted to be sure that Quad Crazy was getting info directly from us about the Stay The Trail educational program too.
      The program was started in 2003 with the purpose of educating the public about responsible trail use and fostering a sense of stewardship among OHV enthusiasts.
      The "Where To Go" section of our website is another great resource for anyone looking for trail info. We host all of the Motor Vehicle Use Maps (MVUM) and overlay them on the Google mapping system. We want this site to be the place you go to for trail maps as you plan a run. The MVUM maps show what trails are open for what types of vehicles. If a trail is not on these maps, it is not an open trail.
      We attend events and set up at trailheads throughout the season to ensure that folks are getting the info and education they need to be responsible on public trails. We have posters and brochures that quickly review these guidelines (all of the Etiquette info can also be found on the website).

Very soon, we will have a HUGE announcement about mobile mapping options!
      Sam and Matt are going to be around on the forum, keeping everyone updated on what is new with the program and answering questions. Feel free to ask us any questions!
      Oh – and don’t forget to follow us on FACEBOOK!