Quantcast

Vegas Riders??

Last weekend we went out to Apex and rode, BUT I had heard that they are shutting it down as well. Also heard of them possibly making it some type of ATV park, but I not sure. We usually go out of town to ride. Mainly Dumont, Amargosa and Coral Pink. There is also the Logan Trails. It is pretty fun to ride out there.

Ha-ha! You hate Apez? Well I can't say it is one of my favorite either! But..when you gotta ride you gotta ride! =D We used to ride up on Vegas Valley and Hollywood all the time, but thy kicked us out this one time right before they started building all those houses. It sucks that they keep closing off all these places! The are also selling the BLM lands to..so yeah..

• 5 months later...

I know this thread is a little old but lets breath a little life into it. Nelson Hills area is a great place to ride a quad. There are a lot of two track trails that run the ridges, plenty of washes and let's not forget fast pole line roads. If you ride the west side you will see a lot of whoops. The east side (mountain side) is less whooped out and way more fun. Another place to ride is the Jean dry lake bed area. There are plenty of trails and unfortunately it has been ridden to death so you will find plenty of whoops. You can even pass under the railroad tracks and hwy 15 to the west side and there is a large area of riding with pole line roads small trails and if you go far enough west you will get into a massive sand wash.

Get out and Ride!

• 4 months later...

Nelson is a pretty good area for trail riding. If you go you should ride the east side of the area. The west side is whooped out. I have never been to Sandy Valley but I have friends that ride there all the time. I am not much of a track rider and especially on the quad. I am more of a trail rider.