Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

$1350 for a 1984 LT 250E

Roan

• 2 months later...

I know this is old, but I hate seeing 0 reply threads. The machine looks in decent shape. But by its self, only worth ~600/700 max. Will all the other stuff, I would try to get him down to 450/550 for the bike and if the wench and plow are in 'great' shape, 300 for the both. So 800 to start, no higher than say 975ish. Or just tell 'em to keep the darn wench and plow lol.

Check the atv over well though. See if it has any gunk built up on the engine (oil). See if it idles good, if the battery has been maintained. The air filter is in good shape. All the lights work. When you get it to operating temp see if it leaks any oil (and how bad). Make sure it doesn't smoke. Etc... See if they are using quality oil (all you can do is ask really). Check the front end components for any damage. Good clutches and etc. All these things can help negotiate the price down to your budget range.

So 800 - 975 and negotiate down further for any problems you see with the above list.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By cosmacart
      Hi all, iam from ohio and i have a 2013 yamaha rhino SE black . I might sell it but i dont know what its worth. So can anyone give me an idea what to ask for it?? This is not a scam,,its only a question thanks in advance!!
    • By Whiterabbit
      3500lb, synthetic rope lead and everything needed to install for........................................ $89 bucks!  I'm installing one on my '01 Bombardier Quest and it looks like a legit buy. If you have a RK nearby & you need a winch you might want to swing by before they disappear.
    • By hardcastle
      My friends KQ 300 starts fine and runs, as soon as you put it in gear and try to accelerate its bucks and farts like crazy, not moving... I cleaned carb and it worked good for 1 day... now back to same problem.... could it be such as a bent valve????
    • By rockwell16
      There is a huge debate in winches being bought for ATV's lately here is my opinion
      well first the debate is what pound winch to get what brand and what to go with metal corded or the Synthetic winch i would go with a 2000 pound warn synthetic synthetic because the metal cord over time frays and the little metal wire poke out and stab the crap out of your hands and can even cut you really good if your not careful I ride with riding gloves but i don't use metal cord because i don't want to have to put on leather gloves just to use my winch on a trail synthetic doesn't fray and is easier on the winch its self not as much friction when unspooling let me know what you guys use what brand weight rating and synthetic or metal cord
    • By Doublewidekings
      I am looking for what you would consider the best ATV winch for under $125.  Thanks in advance.