Ogre33

Winches on Sport Quads

How many of you have winches on your sport quads (400ex, kfx400, z400)???? How did you mount the winch? Thanks

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I havent seen a winch on a sport quad. Never thought to look though. Search ebay for a kit mount to give you some ideas.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Marek01
      Hellou ,
      I share there my new video on quad (tomahawk 300) you can watch and follow if you want
      Link new video- https://youtu.be/26YtuNn7r3o
      And you can subscribe my Youtube channel there - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwUzLs9o3yXcxsDgyKYG3nA
      Thanks

• By Weldingrod47
      Trying to change front wheel bearings. I removed the cotter pin and castle nut. Hub won't budge. Is there an additional retaining clip? Seems to be one of those push on type that barbs on the thread of the spindle. How do I remove it?
    • By toonces
      Welp here's my next three questions to help get me into my first machine (looking to buy used btw)...
      1) I'm hooked on the camo color scheme but don't want to let that stop me from getting into a good bike. Say you had something like a red or green 2010 Grizz 550 and wanted to turn it camo. How would you go about that? Buy all the plastic off ebay and sell what comes off yours to recoup some of the cost? Or is there some kind of plastic or material cover you could get? Also, about how much would each route end up costing?
      2) I've seen the back end of some machines that look like they're just not set up to handle a hitch ball. Are there some machines that you can't put a ball on at all, or are there aftermarket conversion kits made for every machine out there?
      3) Same question for winches. I've seen some Grizz front ends that, either because of the molding or frame, just don't look like they'd take a winch. Am I right, or will all bikes (or at lease all Grizzlys) be able to accept an aftermarket winch kit?
      Thanks
    • By bucklove
      2008 JIANSHE JS250 ATV-8 SPORT 5SPEED WITH REVERSE... where can I get parts for this??? Everything seems to be heavy duty quality... 525 chain Fast Ace gas charged adjustable shocks front n rear...Yamaha aluminium rims...it's a Yamaha Raptor copy with the exception of the front like (that looks similar to a Roketa front light)
    • By freightwrench
      Anyone know how many links in the drive chain to the front wheel drives on the 1995 sport 400 2 stroke if it makes a difference. thanks in advance freight:GEEK: