Quantcast

GoPro Hero2 HD: LTR450 and Yz450r+Yz250r riding tracks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By 1998Zuki250
      What are your riding location preferences? Mud Park? Personal Trails? Public Land?
    • By 1998Zuki250
      I am in upstate NY looking for anyone in the area who is looking to hit the trails! we love to camp and take out ATVs as a family. Wife, 2 boys and a baby! 29 years old
    • By Ulfthednar
      . . .  minding my own business and a blow down tree mugged me.
      If Id been rolling fast id be in a pretty bad way.
      Got out of it with the first black eye Ive had in decades.

• By Farlz21
      Anyone have some decent spots to ride in CT?
    • By BiminiMike
      Hi.  I am looking to purchase an ATV for a Bahamian island called Bimini.  It is 50 miles from Miami.     I am looking for something that will ride the beaches without getting stuck.   There is lots of shoreline with some mangroves, vegetation.   So will probably need 4x4 for that area.  But I ready somewhere that the  the extra weight of the 4x4 in the front of an ATV will weigh down traveling on teh beach and make it more susceptible to getting stuck?      I would think you'd want 4x4 for beach sand.    I would also like to use this ATV to pull a small trailer for bringing trash to the local dump.     I am considering the Honda 420 4x4 with foot shift (dont want to fix ES on an Island).  I am also considering the Honda Foreman for the pulling capacity but I'm concerned that the extra weight of the Foreman will be prone to getting stuck in beach sand.   Anyone have an opinion?