UTV Racing - HRT Motorsports at 2008 CORR

1 post in this topic

The word of the weekend was “resilience” around the HRT pits after a horrendous first day of the CORR Championship series this past weekend in Pomona, Ca. The team rebounded remarkably over-night to take to the track Sunday with a vengeance and take the top two spots of the podium.

Full story: HRT Motorsports Shows Resilence in Pomona

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By greatwhite
      I looked through many of the threads and could find it was wondering if anyone could post a link to a PDF Service Manual 2008 Kodiak 450.
      I found one for 2005 but I am sure there are differences.
      Thanks all
    • By Jesper
      Hi guys
      Does anyone have a link to a service manual for the 2008 KingQuad fs 400 4x4.
      I would be very happy to get my hands on a file
      Thanks. :-)
    • By bucklove
      2008 JIANSHE JS250 ATV-8 SPORT 5SPEED WITH REVERSE... where can I get parts for this??? Everything seems to be heavy duty quality... 525 chain Fast Ace gas charged adjustable shocks front n rear...Yamaha aluminium's a Yamaha Raptor copy with the exception of the front like (that looks similar to a Roketa front light)
    • By dpacapt
      Anybody know if it is possible to put a manual choke on this POS ?? It has not started or run right (until it warms up) since I bought it brand new, had it in the shop under warranty multiple times and finally gave up. I have to use starting fluid on it constantly. It has a primer lever that is a royal pain to get to, and even that does not help in the cold weather witch is when is it gets the most use for ice fishing and plowing my drive.
      Thank you in advance for any help you might have.
    • By dray
      I was pushing snow this morning and all of a sudden my Polais just died (Everything died on it) I changed the battery and checked the fuses which are all good. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
      Happy New Year