Ajmboy

John Deere Utility Vehicles

8 posts in this topic

I was checking these out online and was wondering if anyone has checked these out, owns one, or has ridden one. It looks like they have an extensive line of UTVs.

JohnDeere Utility Vehicles

I have driven models from the traditional ,HPX, and XUV Series. Work they are all great for Trail rig, depends on what you want. Reliability they are great for.

I have driven models from the traditional ,HPX, and XUV Series. Work they are all great for Trail rig, depends on what you want. Reliability they are great for.

I never knew they had such an extensive line.

I have been on 1 that looked like the Gator HPX at my cousin's mud runs about few months ago. His was a bit more fancy than the stuff on the john deere site. But it had the rims/tires off of the XUV on it, different steering wheel, and a little roof part on top.

He was renting it for the weekend down there to haul stuff to all the tents, and that their. It was a ok ride for going over bumps, and that. But I didnt like the seat. It was to stiff. I don't know if hes going to rent another 1 this weekend. Because he called us saying hes having another mud run down there. So we'll see if he rents another gator like that.

I have been on 1 that looked like the Gator HPX at my cousin's mud runs about few months ago. His was a bit more fancy than the stuff on the john deere site. But it had the rims/tires off of the XUV on it, different steering wheel, and a little roof part on top.

He was renting it for the weekend down there to haul stuff to all the tents, and that their. It was a ok ride for going over bumps, and that. But I didnt like the seat. It was to stiff. I don't know if hes going to rent another 1 this weekend. Because he called us saying hes having another mud run down there. So we'll see if he rents another gator like that.

Takes some pics if you go there, I'd be interested to see what it looks like.

Man I completey forgot to take a picture of the gator. He rented another gator HPX mostly only thing different was the little black roof on it. I did get to ride around in it. Really not much to hold on *well for me* when going full throttle around the corner few times. But that 1 was ok not the greatest but ok to goof around on.

But when I was looking thru my pictures I did get a picture of it driving away over in the corner of the picture next to the cow truck. My cousin's johney *thats running that mud bash* was driving my dad's cousin pete around showing the area.

Here's the picture of it. was mostly taking the picture of the toyota. but I'll just show it to show the gator.

attachment.php?attachmentid=258&stc=1&d=1223934059

!cid__10-11-08_7557.jpg

!cid__10-11-08_7557.jpg.15b9390a35ddb9de756b2cd96d6069d2.jpg