Abijah

Kawasaki vs- KTM

Kawasaki or KTM   5 members have voted

1. 1. Kawasaki or KTM

• Kawasaki
    • KTM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 posts in this topic

I have a KFX450R and I love it but.... I have wanted a KTM when I first saw the test on them, but whitch one do you think is a better bike....?

First off I wanna say I like Kawasaki quads, but KTM has really brought out some nice features and setup their quads ready to go race. I like how they have the XC and MX versions of the 450 and 525. I saw a bunch of them in the woods that the GNCC race at Loretta's too.

The KTM is a superior machine in every aspect except price and the Kawi is fuel injected. I like the Kawi, but the KTM is a much better machine IMO.

The KTM is one of the most uncomfortable machines to sit on, IMO but it is superior in every way.

How do I add a poll??

I guess you figured it out, I just voted!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Sandy10145
      Hi guys I'm new to the forums and I need some help to make a decision. I recently started riding quads a few months ago and have been riding a Yamaha blaster. I'm now deciding of getting a raptor 350, Honda 400ex, trx450, or yfz 450. At first I looked into the 350 but I wanted more power. Recently I looked into the yfz and read it has a smoother ride and something about adjusting the cylinders? Any information on what I should get, pros? Cons? Would all be extremely helpful.
    • By mrmike
      If you've ever had a problem with Kawasaki, I'll bet it can't match this:
      Ranger Diesel Nightmare - RangerForums.net - Polaris Ranger Forum
      I have a Brute Force 650 that has run flawlessly for the six years I've owned it.
      Meanwhile my $12,000 Polaris sits at the shop inoperable...
      One of the reasons I bought Polaris is because they were an American company.
      Joke's on me... Kawasaki opens factories in United States, while Polaris moves their factories to Mexico.
      Buy a Polaris after reading that thread, and you probably deserve to lose your money.
    • By Ken7237
      I have tried all the vin decoders and nothing. I just picked this Kawasaki 250 three wheeler today and I am trying to find all the info on it I can and plus ware to find parts for it. Its hard to do when you don't even know the year. I sure would be thankful for any help anyone can give me Thanks ken7237:biggrin:
    • By Kanaya151
      Hi I just bought a ktm atv less than a year ago and I am in love with the thing. I just need advice on where to get handguards. Every major parts site doesn't have anything on ktm. Please let me know where you got yours or if say a Yamaha or Honda set fit the ktm. Please help.
    • By countrycarni
      Anyone have a repair manual for a 96 Kawasaki Mojave 250 i desperately need the repair guide on the gear box thanks