Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

dirtybear00

Help help !! 2001 Yamaha big bear

Hello guys. So I am having trouble navigating the forum here. I am looking for an exploded parts view or the service manual for a 2000-2004 Yamaha big bear 400 manual shift. Mine does NOT have a shift lever on front left fender . I took the rear end apart because it was stripped splines and now I can't remember where it all goes. (Seals, bearings, and torque specs. I have a new axle, used diff , need to install wheel bearings and brakes etc .  Really want to get this thing back together asap

i took a look to see if i could find a manual, but I don't have one on file. There are a couple of other members that have some manuals they may be able to share. There are a couple of yammys in this thread I believe:

QUICK tip, use the search box at the top right, the main menu links, and the links under your profile at the top right to navigate the site.

Found this:

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

Edited by davefrombc