1 post in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By OutlawGade

Watch these in action on the Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/NOSatvs
      Feel free to join the Group and share your rides - www.facebook.com/groups/NOSatvs
    • By Toddsride
      My four trax has a snow blade with a winch mounted on the blade. The winch looks like a wiper motor. I would like to install a winch on the Quad, so it will handle the blade and also pull the quad up into the bed of my truck. I see mounts on line for my Quad, but I cant see how they would possibly fit. If anybody has a pic of a winch on this vintage quad, I would appreciate it. Thanks Todd
    • By trev0006
      19 pictures

Overloaded Motorcycle
    • By Bigredneck01
      i have a yamaha grizzly 600 on command not sure about the year i thik its 2000 it is a project bike i am ordering new stator it has no spark differnt cdi box but it has no vent lines from where the belt is i need to know where they go and also where the intake from air box goes also will having these affect it cranking??
    • By tgrider
      I thought I would share some Before and After photos of my 1996 Kodiak 400 4x4
      My son in law gave us his quad as he got another one and this one has been sitting outside for a couple of years. A horse chewed on the seat, the tires were flat, and it was in bad shape but he said the last time he had it running it ran great.
      I rebuilt the carb, cleaned the gas tanks, lubed up the cables and parts and alot of cleaning in general.
      I painted the quad all black so if I have to touch it up it wont be hard to do. I just used Flat Black paint. I did rough up the plastic before I painted it. Next I want to paint the wheels black too.
      Notice the snow plow has a dent in it at the top? A local ATV shop got in a totaled ATV and they gave me the plow because they didnt want to sell it with the dent. It came with the Push Tubes. We fabricated the mounting parts.
      If you want to see pics, click on this link.
      https://plus.google.com/photos/108172520188382569353/albums/5845177979150585825?authkey=CNPH-ebjzKOkEA
      Thanks for looking!