Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

My favorite football team, the Atlanta Falcons are finally having a great year.  Anyone else watch football?  What's your favorite team? Who are you picking for the Superbowl?

I'm not a football fan, but usually do watch big games like the superbowl. I'm a boxing fan and a bit of a baseball fan. 

1 hour ago, Ajmboy said:

I'm not a football fan, but usually do watch big games like the superbowl. I'm a boxing fan and a bit of a baseball fan. 

This year is a special one at my house. My son is a Patriots fan and the Falcons never get this far, so there is a first time chance for a Patriots and Falcons Superbowl.  Gonna be fun in this house if that happens.

Ditto Quadnut, unfortunately it didn't happen.😢  I root for any team playing against the Patriots!!!!  I can't take away from the guys talent but what pissy crybaby bed wetter. Not to mention Cheat!!! Oops did I say that in my out loud thoughts? Sorry. The only other team I don't like almost as much as the Patriots is the other "Cry me a  River" Phillip Rivers Chargers, " Oh yeah, and the I'm not going to stand for the National Anthem "Collin Kapernick" 49er's.  GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, freedomflyer63 said:

Ditto Quadnut, unfortunately it didn't happen.😢  I root for any team playing against the Patriots!!!!  I can't take away from the guys talent but what pissy crybaby bed wetter. Not to mention Cheat!!! Oops did I say that in my out loud thoughts? Sorry. The only other team I don't like almost as much as the Patriots is the other "Cry me a  River" Phillip Rivers Chargers, " Oh yeah, and the I'm not going to stand for the National Anthem "Collin Kapernick" 49er's.  GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!

yeah Falcons!!!

20 hours ago, freedomflyer63 said:

Good choice That cheat Brady shouldnt be playing !! 4 Games for that is BS   Go Atlanta !! 

• Like 2