Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

1 hour ago, Ajmboy said:

I'm not a football fan, but usually do watch big games like the superbowl. I'm a boxing fan and a bit of a baseball fan. 

This year is a special one at my house. My son is a Patriots fan and the Falcons never get this far, so there is a first time chance for a Patriots and Falcons Superbowl.  Gonna be fun in this house if that happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Ditto Quadnut, unfortunately it didn't happen.😢  I root for any team playing against the Patriots!!!!  I can't take away from the guys talent but what pissy crybaby bed wetter. Not to mention Cheat!!! Oops did I say that in my out loud thoughts? Sorry. The only other team I don't like almost as much as the Patriots is the other "Cry me a  River" Phillip Rivers Chargers, " Oh yeah, and the I'm not going to stand for the National Anthem "Collin Kapernick" 49er's.  GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, freedomflyer63 said:

Ditto Quadnut, unfortunately it didn't happen.😢  I root for any team playing against the Patriots!!!!  I can't take away from the guys talent but what pissy crybaby bed wetter. Not to mention Cheat!!! Oops did I say that in my out loud thoughts? Sorry. The only other team I don't like almost as much as the Patriots is the other "Cry me a  River" Phillip Rivers Chargers, " Oh yeah, and the I'm not going to stand for the National Anthem "Collin Kapernick" 49er's.  GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!

yeah Falcons!!!

20 hours ago, freedomflyer63 said:

Good choice That cheat Brady shouldnt be playing !! 4 Games for that is BS   Go Atlanta !! 

• Like 2