Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

We finally got enough snow to get some sleigh riding in.  I am still rehabbing an arm injury so I was taking it easy, but Gage held nothing back.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fartknocker said:

Gage ...bail bail bail :laugh:. Pretty cool. Thanks for sharing 

Thanks for checking it out glad you enjoyed it.

Great video! Looks like a lot of fun. Two years ago my 9 year old (7 at the time) daughter was on a tube like that and ran into my wife...they smacked faces and my wife walked away with a broken nose!

Someone cut that pole down!

8 hours ago, Ajmboy said:

Great video! Looks like a lot of fun. Two years ago my 9 year old (7 at the time) daughter was on a tube like that and ran into my wife...they smacked faces and my wife walked away with a broken nose!

Someone cut that pole down!

Those tubes are crazy. That thing flies and there is no way to control it.  Hell of a lot of fun though..

11 hours ago, quadnut20 said:

Sweet vid !! I didnt see the wife going down the hill though !! LOL 

LOL She is more than happy with her role as camera operator and live action commentary. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2006 Can-Am Outlander Max XT 400 jerky when riding

Looking for some answers, my brothers 06 outlander max xt 400 once in a while gets jerky when riding it. Does anyone have any ideas what to start looking at first.

By johncb, in Can-Am BRP ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • Trying to bring one back to life

I am trying to help my son with a machine he recently bought. A Coleman Outfitters 400 4x4 UTV.(Ihsun 400) The problem is a big one and I'm trying to work through a step at a time. It's a 2014 that had a Kodiak 400 motor and CDI box put in it for some reason but don't know year. There was a fire and someone pulled out and messed up the old wiring harness. He got a new harness for the Utv but now we have to try to figure out how to wire everything together. Any help on wiring the Kodiak to it's own CDI and or into the Utv would be Greatly appreciated. If I get a Diagram for that motors wiring then I can go to work on the harness install for the machine. I do have pictures of some of the #s on the motor, CDI box and of the harness coming from the motor.
      I know its asking for a lot to hope someone might be able and willing to help but it would be great if I could get some feed back. Now I have to see about uploading some manuals I have for older Linhai/Manco Atvs that I have.
      Thanks 

By res2fr, in Hisun UTV Forum

• 7 replies
    • Riding near Milton Ontario

Any areas? Any suggestions?  Thanks

By chriscris, in Where To Ride Your ATV

• 1 reply
    • Trying to bring one back to life 2

Hello all. As a second major part to trying to help my son bring a 2014 Coleman Outfitters 400 UTV to life I am trying to find a schematic of the electrical system for the complete machine. Have to try to wire a Kodiak 400 engine and CDI box into a New machine wiring harness. We also have to install the Complete harness into the machine as the old one was stripped out. Have nothing against buying a service manual but really love it if/when I can find a Schematic in a PDF file so I can blow it help to better follow the wire runs.

By res2fr, in Hisun UTV Forum

• 0 replies
    • Finally a fresh new 400 two stroke motor in a 1995 Polaris scrambler

I bought a 1995 Polaris scrambler 400l 4x4 out from under a pine tree here in northern Maine the only action it seen was a plow truck hit it twice in 9 years when I got it home I tore it down the starter and rewind was full of rusty mud cleaned the carburetor put a new plug 3.2 ounce bc oil gear case oil mustard bottle shot of gas in the cylinder wrapped a rope around the clutch and pulled wow sled motor right got about 20 hours of pure full throttle fun then I buried it in a little place we call fiddlehead run black mud that I swear locked up the tires on a Kawasaki brute and snapped a shaft I flew across the top anyways long story even longer I killed crank bearings complete engine rebuilt in my or I should say my wife's living room it was hard on her now its fleshly installed I ported and polished it new everything inside I want to out drag raptor 700's I hate guys that can't change a plug I want to keep the 4x4 but alot of weight also sprockets what's the best combination and my main jet should I change it and I want to know if I can add a nitrous kit to it does anyone know if it will take down a raptor 700 if not I'm gonna put an xc700 shortblock sled motor in it   

By Bobby Belmain, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 0 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content