Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

What I have is a set of red/black hand guards. The red is faded kind of. The mounting kit is a kind of rough also. One of the sides you will have to slide.

I bet a good buff job or some armor all would make them look red again, and then you could have some new looking hand guards for way less.

$20.00+shipping.

Pictures:

001-1.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Messed up mounting:

014.jpg

015.jpg

-Justin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Axle guards

Made these myself from old road signs and a few fittings from Canadian Tire...

By Nimajneb, in ATV & Off Road Modifications

• 5 replies
    • Caliper Guards for Grizzly when using wheel spacers?

Just purchased 2" wheel spacers for my 2018 Grizzly. As expected, the calipers are totally exposed now. Does anyone sell some sort of guard to protect the calipers for this?

By Ryan Hayman, in ATV & Off Road Modifications

• 1 reply
    • 2001 quadmaster 500 runs rough after half throttle

hello , new member here , i bought a 500 quadmaster that had sat in a shed for 4 years the guy said he just parked it when it quit running at just over 2000 miles , he said he an his dad tried cleaning the carb an they messed it up an quit on it , i cleaned the gas tank an put new petcock on it , bought a carb kit an cleaned the carb ( made it look like a new one ) the tank also , well i put in the new kit adjusted the air jet 2 1/4 turns out , new choke cable , new battery , new spark plug , when i got it back together it started right up did'nt even have to use the choke , i got on it an went down the road after half throttle it runs super ruff , i took it all apart again thinking i did something wrong , followed a diagram putting it back together again only to get the same results , an when its cold you dont ever have to use the choke it always starts right up , any ideas on what to look for would be greatly appriciated , i live in the mountains an any repair shop is over an hour away an the cost per hour is riddiculous , thank you for taking time to read , almost at wits end

By paul d, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 4 replies
    • Backcountry Track Mounting Kit Install

I know none of you have these tracks, or if you do, you haven't said anything, but I made a video of installing the mounting kit, so for most, it's just FYI. Hope you enjoy it anyway ........ WHAT ???      

By Gunny, in ATV Picture and Video Sharing

• 4 replies
    • 1996 Yamaha Big Bear - Runs Rough

I have a 96 Yamaha Big Bear 350 2x4 which up till yesterday was running ok. However out of the blue as I was going through the field it started missing if you tried to go over half throttle. It will start and run up to about half throttle and then it starts to miss. I changed to a new spark plug thinking it maybe had some carbon buildup but that didn't help. I put a new filter on it this spring as I do each spring but it seems more like something electrical in nature. Anny ideas? Thanks

By mailman1, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 4 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content