Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

2000 Suzuki King Quad 4x4

Gator man

I have two King quads Identical I just replaced the jets in one of them and it seems to only idle with the chock in the up position and the other which I didn't change the jets yet will only idle with the chock in the down position. Which position is the chock on up or down. It seems to me that it would be on in the up position and not down any help would be great.  

Dream Car Giveaway

ok now that the carb. has been cleaned and new jets put in, like I stated before it idles fine when the chock is on and it does run with the chock off as long as I'm using the throttle and giving it gas other wise it will stall out when I let up on the throttle to let it idle. is there any adjustments I can make so that it will idle when the chock is off because it does seem like the gas is flowing just fine until I let up on the throttle when the chock is off, but I can also run it with the chock on and it never stalls out even when its warmed up. Any help folks would be great.

Likely  all  it  needs  is the  idle  air screw  adjusted ..  Turn  it  in  until  it  just  seats,  the back  off  1 1/2   to  2  turns .  Adjust in   or  out  1/4  turn  at  a time  to  find  where  it  idles.   Adjust it   until  it  starts to  "lope"  and then  enrich  it    about  1/8  turn.

\

• Like 1