Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

Engine code assistance please. Outlander 800

Wayne McKenzie

Chasing a guru. Just replaced Camchain, tensioners 2 exhaust valves and stemseals on an 2007 Outlander 800. I bought the bike not going. It started and ran fine but after 10 minutes the enging light comes on and goes into limp mode before stopping. It is showing code 070H55. I have studied the manual and cant find it anywhere. Im in Australia and the only dealer close is an hour away and admits they dont know much about them. It also came up low oil but oil is new and full. The bike also seems to run hot but cant get enough miles the be sure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I  found  a  complete list  of  Can Am   error codes  on another  forum and saved it  to  our  download  section.

Here's  the  instructions  for  pulling  the  codes.
1. Turn Ignition to Lights On position
2. Set speedometer to Engine Hours
3. Press and Hold selector button while switching the Hi-Lo beam 3 times in a row (quickly)
4. Diagnostics mode is activated now
5. Use selector button to go through codes
6. END will come up when all codes are displayed
7. To end mode hold the selector button for more than 2 seconds

Here  is the direct  link to  the error codes  in the  downloads  section.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Fhai Catz-eteh
      I have been on K&N's website, but cannot seem to find a cross reference for my 2009 Outlander 400 XT EFI air filter. The OEM BRP filter number is 707800264. They (K&N) lists many that look like the original that I am replacing, but it would be awesome if someone has a K&N model number they have installed that has the right fit and function. Any info would be greatly appreciated -Cheers!
    • By Gwbarm
      I have a 2007 Suzuki Eiger with camouflage finish. Over the years the finish has faded to a blue green color, its not as annoying as some that I have seen that faded to purple, but I still don't like it much. Im sure this has happened to others on the forum. Just curious what you guys do to fix this. I was thinking of mixing up some clear with a hint of yellow in it to neutralize the blue green but will have to do some testing to get it right. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    • By quadandy
      Hey guys! Stoked to be here because ive found its pretty hard to get help for mini quads
      I recently bought a mini quad (it's a piece of poop so i have no clue the make) and it ran perfectly fine. I was running it a few weeks ago all day and it worked fine and the next day when i went to start it, the kickstart bar was super hard to push down but i could still do it, then it would skip and finish off hard to push down.
      I have fairly intermediate mechanic abilities so i was able to pull off the cover and start playing around. it seems the kickstart spring is fine but i noticed a bunch of metal shavings. long story short i posted pictures and took a video of how things are kind of running. i assume the gears started grinding and now they wont catch fully, hence the skipping?  
      Also, im aware the main gear on the left has broken teeth, i found out the hard way when i tried to take off the nut and the teeth broke.
      IMG_7447.MOV IMG_7445.HEIC IMG_7446.HEIC
    • By kraft
      I have fan issues , fan will not come on when powered up from factory plug. The fan will run when powered directly from battery or when + side of feed plug is used and fan is grounded to frame separately. Replaced fan temp sensor with Caltric one. Also when powered from battery into the temp sensor plug the fan will start when warmed up, but will not shut of till power is off from battery feed. Then fan stays off till temp reaches 90 and will start again. New battery also. Any thoughts out there? Checked voltage across factory feed plug, lower voltage than from + feed on plug to chassis ground. Diode issues?
    • By Johnnyhorsepower
      I finally found an awsome app for your phone that shows you on a map all the trails near your location. You can read or add reviews, look at picts...etc
      Its called: atv escape

John
  • Gallery Images