Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

spavin

CF Moto 800 Quadzilla

Hi

Has anybody had a problem with a inline fuse melting 30A on a quadzilla cf moto 800 its the one next to the battery.

when it blows all  the electrics go dead 

Topic moved to CF Moto forum and second topic has been deleted. Please post only one topic per issue, thanks.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jeff Miller
      I'm trying to troubleshoot a starting issue. For a while, maybe a year sometimes I would hit the starter button and I'd hear a single loud click, but the starter wouldn't turn. Usually if I could pull the pull start or roll it in gear it would then start. (now I'm thinking that was coincidence) Now it only clicks. I tried to check what I could, battery is good, solenoid clicks strong, cleaned all connections (which were 80% clean anyway). I started thinking the starter wasn't spinning. I pulled it and it spins freely. The gear that it contacts in the engine-I can wiggle it maybe 1/16th to 1/8th inch back and forth. When I reinstall the starter I feel it jerk when I hit the button. I'm thinking maybe it's the starter clutch? It seems when there's a problem with them they usually just spin freely and don't engage at all. Is it possibly something is causing it to lock? I'm a bit lost now.
    • By Bruce Madsen
      Riding last week and the machine shut off, towed it back to camp and discovered that the ignition fuse was blown.  Replaced the fuse and as soon as I hit the starter button it blows again. Is there any component that might cause the issue?  I checked the wiring runs and could not find any wire breaks. Using multimeter I see a short on the orange wire from the fuse block.
    • By Maxx
      Hello Guys!
      Dumb question. How much oil registers on the oil level gauge while running? The oil level reads correct when off, but while running I can only see just a little bit in the oil level gauge. Makes wonder if the oil isn't circulating well enough.
      Also, whats your preference in battery brands for ATV's (standard or AGM). We don't ride it all that often.
      Thanks in advance for any info.
    • By bodon
      Anyone know what the fuse terminal marked UNSWITCH  does  .  Even with the key off it is causing a drain on my battery and I'm trying to figure out  what that terminal goes to.  It's a 10 amp fuse. If I pull it the "short" goes away.  Thanks in advance.
    • By amharrison24
      i have a 91 moto 4 100. has electric start only. for as long as i could remember we have always pushed start it. after riding for while you shut it off. you are able to hit the start button and it will start right up. anyone know where i should start with fixing this issue? im fixing it up for my niece. thank you in advance.