Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

STOLEN ATV: STOLEN 2015 Canam Maverick 1000 XRS!!!! White and Red!!!!

StolenATV

Our silver, V nosed trailer was stolen a few days ago from our apartment complex and our beloved maverick was in the back of it! Please help us find it!!!! Reward offered!!! Could be in Vancouver,WA or still in OR. Any help would be so appreciated!!!

The post STOLEN 2015 Canam Maverick 1000 XRS!!!! White and Red!!!! appeared first on Stolen 911.

View the full article

Dream Car Giveaway

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Oger69420
      Just like the title says how do I find out what I have here I was told that it is a 1985 200 That is all I know and I need to Start looking for parts

• By JacobL
      I cleaned the carb took it a part let it set for 3 hours And I put it back in and was leaking gas out the overflow tube fixed that now it starts but only with choke on and runs rough turn the choke off it dies idk what it is 
    • By quadandy
      Hey guys! Stoked to be here because ive found its pretty hard to get help for mini quads
      I recently bought a mini quad (it's a piece of poop so i have no clue the make) and it ran perfectly fine. I was running it a few weeks ago all day and it worked fine and the next day when i went to start it, the kickstart bar was super hard to push down but i could still do it, then it would skip and finish off hard to push down.
      I have fairly intermediate mechanic abilities so i was able to pull off the cover and start playing around. it seems the kickstart spring is fine but i noticed a bunch of metal shavings. long story short i posted pictures and took a video of how things are kind of running. i assume the gears started grinding and now they wont catch fully, hence the skipping?  
      Also, im aware the main gear on the left has broken teeth, i found out the hard way when i tried to take off the nut and the teeth broke.
      IMG_7447.MOV IMG_7445.HEIC IMG_7446.HEIC
    • By StolenATV
      My 12 year old son worked and saved up his hard earned money to buy his ATV and Dirt Bike. Yet both were stolen out of his grandparents garage. Now his has no money and nothing to show for working and saving so hard! His heart is literally broken over this,as well as mine for him.please help me find the low life’s who did this to my child and please help to bring back my sons hard earned things. He’s a very, very good child,who is an innocent victim. Please give me ANY information u might come across! I would greatly appreciate any kind of help u may give me. We would be forever greatful!
      !
      Thank u so much!
      The post STOLEN 2016 Tao Tao ( green and black – with motocross logo stickers on it) 125cc ATV appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • Dream Car Giveaway
    • By GreenThumb914
      Hi HiSun Forum Group.
      I am a new member looking for some guidance on how to properly adjust the carburetor.  My general (and maybe flawed) understanding is that there is supposed to be both a Fuel side and an Air side adjustment screw on most Quad & Side by Side carbs. My HiSun 700 seems to have finger-spin idle adjusting screw  (easily accessible on the driver's side of the carb) and a Carburetor Pilot Screw (not easily accessible, directly underneath the carb but above the engine head).  My instinct tells me that the Pilot screw is for adjusting the Fuel as it is on the Fuel side of the Carb.  I don't see any adjusting screws on the Air side of the carb.  I've adjusted the pilot screw several times but never successfully eliminating the back-fire upon deceleration issue.  Any intel on my apparently missing Air adjusting screw and or back-fire issue is greatly appreciated.
      Additional notes: My spark plug and fuel filter is new and I only use non-ethanol fuel. Manufacturer of the motor is Chongqing Huansong Industries Group Co., Ltd. Engine Family: 8TMTX.700A10
  • Gallery Images