Quantcast

2004 Polaris Preditor 500 free manuals

DJTazz505

I recently came accross a 2004 polaris preditor 500 Dale Earndheart Jr quad. I need to do repairs, but having trouble finding a free manual. I was able to get one for my dirt bike, but no luck on my wheeler. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

TAZZ

• Ajmboy changed the title to 2004 Polaris Preditor 500 free manuals

I moved this topic into the Polaris forum. You can use the search feature up top to see if something is posted somewhere on this site but overall, all manuals are posted in the downloads section that are added by members and we ask anyone that has a file to contribute, add it there. I did not see one for a Polaris Predator and just uploaded the 2003 Polaris Predator 500 service manual below. I don't have a 2004 and hopefully the 2003 can help you. 😁

Do you know if the 2003 is the same as the 2004? I need to check timing. The guy I got the wheeler from said he replaced the timing chain twice, but never changed the timing chain guide. I need to be sure it is in time and the proper way to change the guide as well.

• 3 months later...