Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Dan Lantagne

Honda Rincon tire size help lol

Need help I have 2005 650 Rincon  with a double lift kit what's the biggest or best bang for your buck tires I can put  on right now I have heat claws they did good but look awful small the size I have right now are 25x10-12

Topic moved to Honda ATV Forum.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By flyinbrian365
      View File 2005-06 Polaris Sportsman 400 450 500 Service Manual
      2005-06 Polaris Sportsman 400 450 500 Service Manual.
      Full ATV service manual
      Submitter flyinbrian365 Submitted 02/18/2019 Category Polaris ATV  
    • By joninak
      I bought a used 2017 Outty 1000r and have been hearing about folks melting plastics due to excessive heat near the pipe.
      It's winter here & I've been plowing my drive for a couple months without heat issues. I'd like any input if this will be a problem come summer?!?
      TIA

• By HeWasRidinDirty
      Hello all. I got this yzf for almost nothing. It's in pretty good shape. However, it's pretty stubborn on cold start-up. I noticed while cranking it over that there was water dripping from what appeared to be the exhaust where the pipe bolts on. It did fire up and I could smell coolant in the exhaust. The P.O has installed a toggle switch for the cooling fan. I'm thinking that maybe it overheated and cracked the head or something? Any tips/ advice is much appreciated. 

• By GERONAMO308
      Hi all, i am trying to get some old knobby style cheng shin tyres for man old Yamaha i am restoring. 
      The rim size is only 9inch, just wondering how common the 9inch wheels are.
      Tyres themselves are 25 x 12-9, anyone import cheng shin into Australia?.
      Hopefully someone can assist.
      Cheers
    • By Nick Martini
      Hello all, 
      I haven't had a dirt bike or ATV for years, but a buddy of mine just picked up a raptor 700 and makes me want to get back into the sport. I'm looking for the best bang for my buck utility quad that can go in snow, but also hit some small jumps and trail ride. It would mostly be used for light trail riding; not really any mud holes or jumps around me (Bristol, Massachusetts). My last bike was a 2004 yz125 2 stroke and it was a pain. Every other ride I was doing something to the bike. I'm looking for a utility quad that I can ride for a month without having to touch it. I've done a bit of research so far and it seems like my best bet would be ~2014 Yamaha grizzly 700 with ~1000 miles for about $5,000. I'd love some more opinions from people who are more knowledgeable about the sport. I'm looking to stay around that $5,000 range. Also, there's no trails around me to go more than 40 or 50mph so I'm not too worried about keeping up with the 700.

Thanks,
      Nick