Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

YamahaGrizzly

Modded Yamaha doing water wheelies!

On 8/4/2018 at 11:34 PM, Kyle Mcgrew said:

Dope

Thanks bro

1 hour ago, flyinbrian365 said:

Awesome!! Full chassis wash!!

Best way to wash the quads!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Frank Angerano
      Not sure how many of you will remember this or give a crap about it but back in 2016 I picked up my first old atv to rebuild. Yamaha bear tracker 250. I picked it up in NJ while I was out looking for a quad for my little guy since he started this atv thing after seeing a few old pictures of me in my hay day riding. 

The person I was getting the 50cc quad had this one laying around and asked if I was interested in it.  It was beat up and hadn’t ran in a few years.  No spark the guy said and he left it to sit.  I wound up taking both bikes. 
      I wish I had pics but I deleted the original post on Quadcrazy and lost the old ones on my phone when I upgraded. 
      This was the atv that caused me to stumble upon Quadcrazy since I needed a little help with the spark issue.  So needless to say I fixed it, did some cosmetic work and she was good to go. I took it upstate and used the shit out of it for just about everything under the sun. This atv made it through some deep snow, mud etc. I decided to leave it up there and use it as a back up since it’s been about 50 atv’s later and I have newer machines now. But unfortunately it sat for some time and it’s a little beat up so I brought it back home and going to clean it up. Amazing how one year sitting has done so much damage. 
      This was the first atv that I owned in over 30 years! It’s the atv that brought me here to Quadcrazy where now I endlessly check the site to see what’s going on, who’s talking about what and who can we help with there problem or can help me with mine as well as the on slot of what I do today as a hobby with atv’s. It’s been a great pass time for me and my son with the projects we have gotten and get into. He’s learned how to ride so well it scares me a little watching him. He’s learned how to fix, maintain and upgrade atv’s. He’s insanely good with carburetors as well. 
      It’s a good thing when a kid wants to play in the garage over his X Box!!
      The funny thing about this bike is that when we finished it we thought it was the best thing! We were missing a rack on the front and didn’t care since it looked ok, had no clue where to get parts or how to fix plastics. I was so new to this again since I was staring all over again and now had to remember things and also teach my son!  
      So we will be tearing into the bear tracker to get her up and running again as well as maybe a few new cosmetic changes and hang on to her for a while since I love this bike.  The last two pics are the bike the day we finished putting it all back together and when it was upstate for the first week. 

Had no intention of this post going so long. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• By StolenATV
      1987 Suzuki LT 80 and 2007 Honda CRF 50 dirt bike stolen out of my driveway on July 4th. Anyone with info that recovers them will get $400 no questions asked.
      Thanks
      The post Suzuki LT 80 Quad And Honda Dirt Bike appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
    • By Mudrecon
      with the right growing environment my 95 KingQuad blossomed into this fine looking 2010 KingQuad 500 AXI. (really!) Patience pays off. Now to grow a set of tracks ;)

• By JacobSlabach
      So yesterday I picked up a 07 polaris sportsman 800efi stealth edition for 3k.  Will lead a pic ltr.  In good shape.  Here's what's wrong with it:
      The rpm needle doesn't work just like my other sportsman... not too worried ab that.
      The motor doesn't sound like it's running quite right and doesn't feel like it has much more power than my 500.  I'm thinking it needs a tune up and some fresh oil..  but also it feels like it's running rich.  It's a little buggy when you goose the throttle and sometimes farts when you let off (like I little backfire out the exhuast). I'm gonna check timing and valave clearence on the motor first but thinking of putting a tuner on it? Anybody got a suggestion?  Mainly looking for more power.
    • By stinky
      I have an Outlaw 110 that will struggle to turn the engine over. Jump starting doesn't help other than the battery will drain LONG before the bike eventually starts, so is required. If you keep messing with it long enough it will eventually magically begin to crank fine and sometimes finally start. Once we finally get the bike to start and warm it up thoroughly, it will turn over and start just fine the rest of the day like nothing ever happened... next day it won't turn over again.  Internet research has found lots of people saying they replaced starters, starter clutch, wiring, etc. but with only about 50/50 success rate for their particular problems... and I never found anybody describing a problem like mine, so I'm looking for advice/experience. Would rather not just start blindly throwing parts at it. Does anybody have any thoughts/ideas?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Sombeech
      I shot this footage last weekend. We ran a Honda Foreman along the beach and had a great time wakeboarding.
      Helmetcam footage.
      There is also a download link for the YouTube Challenged employees at work.
    • By Arizona
      Went shopping on Saturday, picked up another Kawasaki Bayou 220 and a Yamaha Timber Wolf 250
      I really should sell some of these but they are a lot of fun to find, fix and ride
      Of course neither of them run but that's part of the fun!  Az

• By oxidized_black
      these are what i have in my collection ... always looking for more
      Linhai (german)
      http://rapidshare.com/files/3880403675/Linhai%20(german).rar
      Linhai 250 - 360 Service Manual
      http://rapidshare.com/files/582921063/Linhai%20250%20-%20360%20Service%20Manual.pdf
      Linhai 260 - 300 Parts Manual
      http://rapidshare.com/files/1587211864/Linhai%20260%20-%20300%20Parts%20Manual.pdf
      Linhai 260 - 300 Service Manual
      http://rapidshare.com/files/3400427719/Linhai%20260%20-%20300%20Service%20Manual.pdf
      Linhai 300 Parts Manual
      http://rapidshare.com/files/1938660329/Linhai%20300%20Parts%20Manual.pdf
      Linhai 260 Service Manual
      http://rapidshare.com/files/218261873/Linhai%20ATV%20Service%20Manual.pdf
      Linhai Bighorn CUV Service Manual
      http://rapidshare.com/files/2459140573/Linhai%20Bighorn%20CUV%20Service%20Manual.pdf
    • By Zacharia Maisonneuve
      i have a 1993 timberwolf yamaha and the compression is good and lights work but for some reason the electricity is not going to the spark plug(s)! i got a friend to check it out and they said its no use but im not giving up! please help with this!
    • By Connor Tuftin
      I have a 1988 300 Honda FourTrax, All wheel drive.
      My brother and I were fixing up this quad. We put a brand new battery and fuses in and it was running fine until we put the quad into reverse. As soon as it was put into reverse all of the electrical cut out and power wasn't making it to the head unit anymore and both of the brand new fuses popped. We figured there might have been a short from the starter or solenoids, but they are all working properly. At this point we don't know where to start looking for where the short could be. I'm just wondering if anybody has had the same issue or knows of similar issues that could cause these electrical shorts?