Quantcast

First Quad...First Project

:mad::mad:No,,,,You said you couldnt sell it.....You never mentioned that you just cant Do Whatever you want to it.....So are you telling me you can do everything you have listed except plug off the Oil Tank??????

The only reason I said that was that I have had friends have mishaps with those....How do you know that the Freakin thing is Getting oil while you ride it???? You dont....That is why I mentioned Mix your own Fuel.....

Maybe you need to make a list of what you cant do....Then we wont spend our time Racking our Brain for you only to have it shoved back in our Faces....:aargh::realmad::wink::skeptic::laugh::confused:

You know,,,,,You need to learn what it looks like when people are trying to help you....

How about all the other info I posted.....??????

Can you do any of that?????

Or is that too much for a "Family Quad"

Good lord.....Just save your Milk Money and get the quad you want when you can.....Young kid like you with a Possible Co-Signer....69 Bucks a month FRESH off the Showroom Floor:huh: You can Collect Cans for that kind of Coinage a month:laugh:

And another thing.....

Your Welcome......

Good luck to you and the "Family Quad"

You know,,,,,You need to learn what it looks like when people are trying to help you....

How about all the other info I posted.....??????

Can you do any of that?????

Or is that too much for a "Family Quad"

Good lord.....Just save your Milk Money and get the quad you want when you can.....Young kid like you with a Possible Co-Signer....69 Bucks a month FRESH off the Showroom Floor:huh: You can Collect Cans for that kind of Coinage a month:laugh:

And another thing.....

Your Welcome......

Good luck to you and the "Family Quad"

wow, I'm right there with you, I just read the whole forum....Trailblazer, you need to realize people are just trying to help you....you asked for help, people give you their suggestions...its not like you have to do everything they say, they're just suggestions. Pick and choose what you want/can do to the quad. :confused:and don't get so mad at people for their suggestions....

yeah i know people help me and my parents wont co-sign for anyone not even their own son. cause its not good for you credit to co sign. well i guess we can drop this whole thread cuz i know who the people who wont hate on me for having a shitty quad and i can pm them. so no more mean input needed. thanks

so i'm pretty sure noone on here is hating on your for having a "shitty quad".....we all ride what we got because it's what we've got. not everyone is a millionaire who can buy what they want. I know i'm riding a 400ex because my friend needed money and sold it to me for 1500 bucks....how cheap? it was practically newwwwwwww! If I could buy what I want, I'd have a new 400ex..........I want that reverse...would make my life SO much easier:biggrin:

yeah i know people help me and my parents wont co-sign for anyone not even their own son. cause its not good for you credit to co sign. well i guess we can drop this whole thread cuz i know who the people who wont hate on me for having a shitty quad and i can pm them. so no more mean input needed. thanks

Let me get this straight.....You dont think Im trying to help you???

You think I hate you because of what Quad you have????

Grow up and Stop Cussin on the Forum.....I dont want to have to Break out my Evil Mod Powers on ya....:laugh:

Oh yeah,,,,,You need to learn how to say

Thanks!!!

so i'm pretty sure noone on here is hating on your for having a "shitty quad".....we all ride what we got because it's what we've got. not everyone is a millionaire who can buy what they want. I know i'm riding a 400ex because my friend needed money and sold it to me for 1500 bucks....how cheap? it was practically newwwwwwww! If I could buy what I want, I'd have a new 400ex..........I want that reverse...would make my life SO much easier:biggrin:

Thats Right!!!! All the things I ride are 23 yrs old:laugh: Because I want to sleep in my Bed at night my Wife and kids have newer Quads and not the old Stags I ride.....This old man will be in a Rhino in a Couple of yrs though....See,,,,I have to save my money too:laugh:

no biggie..i just dont see the need in buying a 35$ block off kit..its like im paying to make it harder on myself..o yeah and if you check the quote..i did say thanks.

hahaha

I would rather Spend 35 bucks for the kit Than 1000 dollars to have someone tear it down because one day it didnt oil while I was Riding....Every used POS that I have ever bought that had that Auto oiler Got plugged

Im not hating on anyone....Its just Frustrating that this thread was all about Modding the heck out of some Polaris only to find out its a Family Quad that cant be Modded:laugh:

I think I have at least everyone on this thread here beat on the age of the Rides..They are as old as some of you if not older:laugh::wink:

hahaha nice man...topic change much?

lol

anyway...to be back on topic for a sec. i have been trying to talk my dad into buying some of this stuff...but to pretty much trick him into doing it..i am going to buy brake pads...then we take the wheels off..then they get painted...then we just take it apart and buy..

im a sneaky little bastard :cute:

o yeah and about the k&n filter...the rick ritter dude sells a WHOLE MODIFIED AIRBOX AND A NEW FILTER for 35$

should i go for that or just buy a k&n filter alone?

lol no prob man..

but i dont think he posts pics of most of his stuff...but ALLLL his stuff is cheap...but he sells name brand things like pistons from wiseco for 90$ :eek2: isnt that cheap!?

and ive heard good things about him from other TB owners...i have the link to his site..

here it is

polaris

look around..tell me what you think..

o yeah and pipe silencer combo for 255$!!

another :eek2:

Hmmmmmm,,,,,,This is CHEAP Insurance:yes:

Oil Injector Block-off Kit Kit blocks off area after oil injection has been removed. $16.00

Both my Z and X have this done. I recommend it....Forgot to mention it earlier in the Thread..Less Turning mass = Quicker Rev....Likes the HOLE SHOT!!!!! And 75 isnt a bad price...

RCR Quick Rev Flywheel Modification Removing up to 13 ounces from the flywheel allows the engine to build RPM's quicker. Highly recommended for quicker engine response.

A Friend of mine has had this done to one of his....He likes it..and it is cheaper than an new one.....

Bore Stock Carb. Over sizing the stock carb gives an added boost in performance, plus the clean fit of the original carburetor is retained. $60.00

Im almost Betting that this is just the Plugs for the holes that you Drill in the Airbox lid and a Foam Filter.....I just use a pair of my wifes pantie hose of the lid and a K&N:wink: Or you can buy the plugs at any Shop for about 7 bucks.....They are just Vented little rubber inserts that you put in the holes you drill....Just be careful not to drill too many holes at once...LOL....

thanx for the info

im looking into the carb and flywheel..

maybe later this year like around my b-day [sept.] i can do some of this access stuff.

cause i can have like 4 things of that price done then for my b-day...but for right now im looking at basics...this is a very long term project lol. but for everyone that says i will grow out of it..i can mod this this to 42 hp for under 1000$.

thats almost raptor hp.

lol

trailblazer im sure you have heard this b4 but with all the money your about to spend on modding your bike why dont you save your cash then sell the bike and get a different quad that will suit your needs better..it makes alot more sense...plus yuor only gonna get so much out of the trailblazer 250...on another note,,,theres a reason why you cant find a jetting kit....because no one mods these bikes... i know how you feel your probably saying " well this is the bike i have to work with...so im gonna mod this one.." but when you weigh it out your getting older and that thing is eventually going to out grow you if it already hasnt....

I 100% concur from personal experience. I had a 1998 trailblazer and my brother had a 1999. We had the cylinders punched out, hot seat pip, clutching, the list goes on. After we blew the motors each twice we sold them and lost our a$$es on the machines.

I 100% concur from personal experience. I had a 1998 trailblazer and my brother had a 1999. We had the cylinders punched out, hot seat pip, clutching, the list goes on. After we blew the motors each twice we sold them and lost our a$$es on the machines.

.....wow i recommend you read all these posts...otherwise..just dont post on this subject again.

wh ydont you go back to atvfan your a prick just like everyone else there.

i ride what i want.

so deal with it.

dont like it?

then you dont have to look at this post.

dont be such a dick.

ive said numerous times i cant sell and buy a new one.

Wow it sounds like you already have your mind made up. Here a tip dont post if you dont want anyones opinion. Did it occur to you that some of us have been down this road before and are trying to help you.

Then ride what you have until you can, then upgrade, i just wanted you to know i had nothing but problems with my trailblazer after modifying it. If you change the clutch spring, it makes a world of difference, other than that I would leave it alone. I am done.