Quantcast

First Quad...First Project

Ok,,,,I have Edited this Thread to try to keep it on Topic.....

I moved the Edited Posts to the Anything Goes Forum under (First Golf Cart...First Project)...However,,,,I think I lost half the Posts...They didnt Show up.....About 2 pages worth of your Mindless Wanderings.. LMAO!!!

So from now on lets keep the Hijacking to a minimum (Im Guilty too!!!!) and do the Thread Justice

hmm...great idea...like 4 pages ago

:skeptic:

How did you get caught? Did you bring it home? Or did you stink, your eyes are all blood shot and you're answering questions 2 minutes late?

I'm guessing it was the 14 pound brownie he dragged home with him......

:cute:

-TD

eyes red. and she said she smelled it in my room. [which was impossible cause i diddnt have any]

and they tore the room apart finiding nothing but a couple of home rigged pipes.

and they grounded me for it.

but since all drugs did was get me in trouble i quit.

i went sXe.

it stands for straight edge.

do some googling on it if you dont know what it is.

true...but some of my moneys going into this crappy cpu.

couple of sticks of ram.

like 30$ i get em cheap.

i know people ;]

....30 bucks can buy a bunch of spray paint to paint those wheels a killer monster green.....and actually probably enough paint to spray the whole dang frame. 30 bucks can buy new cables if you need them, can buy some gear off the closeout section of denniskirk.com, 30 bucks (well in NY and TN) can not only get you into a race, but can get you entered into race also. There's soo much you can do w/30 bucks.......and you can put it to actual good use!!

Just think, 30 bucks spent getting high disappears in a few hours, while 30 bucks spent getting gear or fixing up the quad can last a whole lot longer and can be seen everyday!!!!!:biggrin:

easy bot..eaaassssyyy lol

dont wanna offend anyone..

the paint my dad is getting done professionally..

for NO charge..

again..i know a lot of people.. lol

gear is not a prob..and i rele need some more RAM though.. lol

the cpu is horrible at comp. games...and i like the computer beter than any game system..

computers are just far more supirior graphics and gameplay wise..

EDIT: i just seen the last part of your post and 30 bucks [cuz im a lightweight] could last me a good week to 3 weeks.

i wasnt that much of a heavy smoker..lets not judge people who do drugs on the forum..

PLAY NICE.

wow i gotta change the sig lol

All i can say, is I will never knock anyone for what they choose to do. As long as it is not effecting me directly, have at it! I'll just say that I'm no Angel, but I go to work everyday. I'm not hurting for money, I have all the toys I want with more to come I'm sure. And I don't press anything on anyone. A life style is a personal choice, unless it is directly effecting someone else mind your own business. No one needs a lecture.

All i can say, is I will never knock anyone for what they choose to do. As long as it is not effecting me directly, have at it! I'll just say that I'm no Angel, but I go to work everyday. I'm not hurting for money, I have all the toys I want with more to come I'm sure. And I don't press anything on anyone. A life style is a personal choice, unless it is directly effecting someone else mind your own business. No one needs a lecture.

:iagreec:

eyes red. and she said she smelled it in my room. [which was impossible cause i diddnt have any]

and they tore the room apart finiding nothing but a couple of home rigged pipes.

and they grounded me for it.

but since all drugs did was get me in trouble i quit.

i went sXe.

it stands for straight edge.

do some googling on it if you dont know what it is.

Glad to see you decided to stop doing that crap. :yes: Seen that stuff ruin some good people. So good for you TB!:biggrin:

woah woah i wasn't giving anyone a lecture. sometimes people need to see things in a different light to help make positive decisions in their life. it's the same way w/my husband and the money he wants to pay on parts, etc. for our quads. if people want to waste their life and money that's their own choice. i'm just not one of those people. and i won't be looked at as a "lecturer" because i give my own OPINION. everyone's entitled to that right?? especially on a forum??:aargh::yes:

woah woah i wasn't giving anyone a lecture. sometimes people need to see things in a different light to help make positive decisions in their life. it's the same way w/my husband and the money he wants to pay on parts, etc. for our quads. if people want to waste their life and money that's their own choice. i'm just not one of those people. and i won't be looked at as a "lecturer" because i give my own OPINION. everyone's entitled to that right?? especially on a forum??:aargh::yes:

I wasn't directing that post towards anyone. I agree wheeler! I was just saying in general. I didn't mean anything towards you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.:frown: