Quantcast

Ready for riding trip

I know that it is still a ways away but in August I'm planning a week vacation to go riding somewhere new. My question is, is there anyone on here that would be willing to show me and my wife your local trails? I ride sport a quad but she drives a Rhino. I'm looking for something fun and some life long friends to ride with every now and again. I was thinking somewhere in the midwest, anywhere is possible.

I used to live in Arizona. I spent my first 13 years of riding in Az. Utah is my next door neighbor, I can go there any time. Never thought about Michigan, I think we decided to head down to Florida, We're gonna hit up Ocala, Fl and Harlan, Ky for sure. Still planning a few stops.
I have been to Daniel Boone trails in Hyden Kentucky. They are awsome!!! Not to far from Harlan either( 30 or 40 miles away.). Go to www.Kyoutdoors for more info about Harlan and DBT. That's the forum where they hang out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By p5200
      The studs in the sprocket hub are stripped out. The hub is probably walloed out also. Probably will have to have a new sprocket hub. I doubt I have the ability nor the tools needed for this job. Thanks for all suggestions/opinions! 

20240225_155255.mp4   20240225_155255.mp4 20240225_155255.mp4 20240225_155255.mp4  
    • By Whiterabbit
      Hey all, from SW Virginia here. I just picked up a '01 Bombardier Quest 650 on the cheap (seller couldn't get it to start). After correctly plumbing the fuel pump (new pump the prior owner installed but had the hoses going backwards lol) and cleaning the carb and fuel tank, repaired all the batt - and batt+ connections she lives!!  I had swore to the wife unit I wouldn't be dragging another "project" home but I couldn't pass it up, it had new tires, new starter, new fuel pump and low hrs. All's good after she took it for a ride! 😆 It rides like a tank, very stable and tons of power.
    • By afa913
      Do the small 50cc's have a way to set the speed. Im wanting to get one for my kid and i need to set it to go slow. I know the chinese knock off fourwheelers do but i dont really want one of those
    • By blasirl
      I have inherited an ATV and I think it was purchased in  KY, but I am in WI.  Is there a way to do an online search using the VIN or what have you to try and find the last registered owner so that I might try to get the title?
    • By bubblegumshrimp
      After 25 years of driving nothing bigger than my current 570 x2, I have a 22 XP1000 Hunter Edition on its way. Super excited about it. Any tips from fellow riders for someone new to the liter?