Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Please, Please , Please

i have a suggestion.

or wish, if you will.

since i log in..well idk like 80 times a day. [no joke]

i suggest/wish a remember me checkbox so that everytime i visit im automatically logged in...or at least my username is still in the box..

its starting to annoy me on the count of me signing in a lot.

Pleaseeeeee :bow:

There is a remember me feature in the forum section. Now if you log into QUADCRAZY and when you are done, just close the window, when you return to the site, just visit one of the other pages such as "MY ACCOUNT" and you will see that you are logged in already.

I often just close the browse window and return later. Depending on your Security settings and how often you clear your cookies/cache, this should work fine.

Try just closing the browser window and then returning to one of the other pages of teh site later.

Try also adjusting your browser security settings to a lesser value.

Let us know how you make out.

There is a remember me feature in the forum section. Now if you log into QUADCRAZY and when you are done, just close the window, when you return to the site, just visit one of the other pages such as "MY ACCOUNT" and you will see that you are logged in already.

I often just close the browse window and return later. Depending on your Security settings and how often you clear your cookies/cache, this should work fine.

Try just closing the browser window and then returning to one of the other pages of teh site later.

Try also adjusting your browser security settings to a lesser value.

Let us know how you make out.

Thank you for the info.

• Admin locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Forum Topics

• By DarkRider
      This is something I'm extremely curious about. Has anyone ever attempted to buy a quad (or any other vehicle) from an impound lot? I've always wondered if this could be a bargain, or a waste of time. Google searches do turn up some helpful results. Looks like the state of NJ holds auctions online which I'd be a bit hesitant about.

My online searches haven't really turned up any results of anyone buying an ATV this way. I'd be really curious if anyone tried this, or knows someone who has. I've actually found a couple pages with online auctions for my state, but none had ATVs.
    • By Topendcol
      First issue was fuel pump wont start once ignition has been turned on. Replaced the pump as I had one on hand, than noticed no power so replaced the fuel pump relay as that was were i traced the power to. Still nothing so further inspection looks like signal is coming from the PCM (FLR B20) but not switching the the brown wire to the fuel pump. Ive checked the operation of the bank angle sensor and it appears operational. Fuses and wiring all appear OK. The engine stop relay also tests OK. Ive been through the repair manual and diagrams but to no avail. Fully stumped, any tips would be helpful. Thanks
      Col
    • By huntindog
      I am in the process of puting it back together after replacing the DPS gearbox.
      The manual I have states that it will need to be flashed by a dealer. Is this still true?
      Also , I have a mystery bolt That I cannot remember where it goes. M6x 70 or so.  Hex head with a flat washer.I will try to attach a pic.
      Pic is no go for now....Cox issue I will try again later
      TIA
    • By hardcastle
      My friends KQ 300 starts fine and runs, as soon as you put it in gear and try to accelerate its bucks and farts like crazy, not moving... I cleaned carb and it worked good for 1 day... now back to same problem.... could it be such as a bent valve????
    • By beast6228
      So the other day I picked up a Lakota 300, it's going to be a new project for a bit, the engine is super clean and so is the frame...luckily the VIN was intact.  However, it is the missing the air box (the one that holds the filter) but it does have the air chamber that goes to the carb.  These air boxes seem to be pretty pricey, so my question is has anyone had any luck running a pod filter on theirs and if so, what kind of jets are you running? The carb on this one is a Keihin CVK, I have yet to pull it off and inspect it.