Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

trailblazer_02

Please, Please , Please

i have a suggestion.

or wish, if you will.

since i log in..well idk like 80 times a day. [no joke]

i suggest/wish a remember me checkbox so that everytime i visit im automatically logged in...or at least my username is still in the box..

its starting to annoy me on the count of me signing in a lot.

Pleaseeeeee :bow:

i have a suggestion.

or wish, if you will.

since i log in..well idk like 80 times a day. [no joke]

i suggest/wish a remember me checkbox so that everytime i visit im automatically logged in...or at least my username is still in the box..

its starting to annoy me on the count of me signing in a lot.

Pleaseeeeee :bow:

There is a remember me feature in the forum section. Now if you log into QUADCRAZY and when you are done, just close the window, when you return to the site, just visit one of the other pages such as "MY ACCOUNT" and you will see that you are logged in already.

I often just close the browse window and return later. Depending on your Security settings and how often you clear your cookies/cache, this should work fine.

Try just closing the browser window and then returning to one of the other pages of teh site later.

Try also adjusting your browser security settings to a lesser value.

Let us know how you make out.

There is a remember me feature in the forum section. Now if you log into QUADCRAZY and when you are done, just close the window, when you return to the site, just visit one of the other pages such as "MY ACCOUNT" and you will see that you are logged in already.

I often just close the browse window and return later. Depending on your Security settings and how often you clear your cookies/cache, this should work fine.

Try just closing the browser window and then returning to one of the other pages of teh site later.

Try also adjusting your browser security settings to a lesser value.

Let us know how you make out.

Thank you for the info.

got it! :biggrin:

thanks a lot.

this place is awesome!

..just need more regular posters.

We are working on it ! One post at a time.