Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

trailblazer_02

Please, Please , Please

i have a suggestion.

or wish, if you will.

since i log in..well idk like 80 times a day. [no joke]

i suggest/wish a remember me checkbox so that everytime i visit im automatically logged in...or at least my username is still in the box..

its starting to annoy me on the count of me signing in a lot.

Pleaseeeeee :bow:

i have a suggestion.

or wish, if you will.

since i log in..well idk like 80 times a day. [no joke]

i suggest/wish a remember me checkbox so that everytime i visit im automatically logged in...or at least my username is still in the box..

its starting to annoy me on the count of me signing in a lot.

Pleaseeeeee :bow:

There is a remember me feature in the forum section. Now if you log into QUADCRAZY and when you are done, just close the window, when you return to the site, just visit one of the other pages such as "MY ACCOUNT" and you will see that you are logged in already.

I often just close the browse window and return later. Depending on your Security settings and how often you clear your cookies/cache, this should work fine.

Try just closing the browser window and then returning to one of the other pages of teh site later.

Try also adjusting your browser security settings to a lesser value.

Let us know how you make out.

There is a remember me feature in the forum section. Now if you log into QUADCRAZY and when you are done, just close the window, when you return to the site, just visit one of the other pages such as "MY ACCOUNT" and you will see that you are logged in already.

I often just close the browse window and return later. Depending on your Security settings and how often you clear your cookies/cache, this should work fine.

Try just closing the browser window and then returning to one of the other pages of teh site later.

Try also adjusting your browser security settings to a lesser value.

Let us know how you make out.

Thank you for the info.

got it! :biggrin:

thanks a lot.

this place is awesome!

..just need more regular posters.

We are working on it ! One post at a time.

Just so you know....Mods can REPLY in Closed Threads:rantc:
I had no desire to see that topic go any farther.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Forum Topics

• 08 Grizzly 660 Brake Pads Suggestion

I am looking for a new set of front and rear brake pads for my 08 grizzly 660.
      I usually go with EBC,they had good performance in my atv but went for a rest after 18,000 miles.
      I think $40 per a pair is expensive.So this time I want to have cheap brake pads replacement like Foreverun Motor.
      Have you heard this brand before ? Any good or bad reviews ?Thank you.

By Kevin Britt, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • Good times

Hi congrats on a great site.

By zippy, in New Members Area!

• 3 replies
    • Idle increasing automatically LT F500F 2000 QRunner

Bought her sat not running, cleaned up card, bypassed Petcock, new battery, and after fiddling with manual idle screw got it to start normally. Well, yesterday I rode her for a few mins, no issues and left it idling in neutral while I ran in my house and heard the rpm increasing so I ran outside and hopped on and drove it back to my barn. What can cause the idle to automatically increase? I am kind of at a loss...I've googled and can only find pages about how to adjust the idle.

By CunningStunt, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 5 replies
    • Scooter falls into well after crashing 4 times

Scooter falls into well after crashing 4 times A strange man on scooter falls into a huge hole filled with water after crashing into a van, a car, a motorcycle, and a truck. and Bicycle world record run at 163mph Bicycle world record run at 163mph with a little help from a jet engine.

By trev0006, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 1 reply
    • 2006 Arctic Cat 400 4x4 - No Spark At Times and Runs Bad

I just purchased a 2006 Artic cat 400 4x4 auto trans ,and first thing it had sat a while so I cleaned the tank and boiled the carb out put back together and got it cranked but it will not take but half throttle before it Boggs , so I pulled the carb put inline filter and cleaned the carb again I boiled it overnight in carb cleaner in the gallon jug took out washed off and blew out ran small wire thru everything and put the jets back in and all back together,still Boggs at half throttle going down the road I know carbs is clean.put a new plug and coil in it and still did the same thing ,then all at once no spark so would not crank checked all wires for shorts none found then I turned my key switch to we're the lights were on and it sparked but with the key switch in position with light off it want spark so it runs with the key switch turned to lights on .but it still boggs what the hell ! I have been a auto master tech for 22 years and worked on just about everything just seeing if anyone would have any clues on these dam Artic cats ! Thanks

By Heywire77, in Arctic Cat ATV Forum

• 27 replies