Quantcast

Hey Men Just bought a Grizzly 700

• Ajmboy changed the title to Hey Men Just bought a Grizzly 700
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By GrizzlyRider
      The 2024 ATVs are out and I was just looking at the websites for Yamaha and Suzuki. The Grizzly and King Quad have come a long way, probably two of my favorite quads over the years. Both of these come with power steering but I almost like the King Quad styling a little more. The plastics haven't changed much over the years either, mayeb a little more rugged. The King Quad racks are more like the Polaris plastic racks (I think they were the first to introduce these) but on a closer look, I think its just plastic covers over the traditional metal racks. The Grizzly still keeps the old style metal racks. I like the display/instrument panel on the Grizzly more.
      2024 Suzuki King Quad

2024 Yamaha Grizzly

Thoughts on these two? Here's a pretty good comparison of both 2023 models. I didn't know some of these things like no seat latch on the Grizzly and hydraulic rear brake vs cable. Good video to watch if you are consideting these:
      Grizzly 700 vs KingQuad 750! 2023 Full Shootout!" width="200">  
    • By STLJ
      Hope everyone is having a great weekend,
      While riding my quad just quit, I mean dead. No life on the dash, no crank and obesity no start. 
      Had a quick look under the plastic, batt reading 12.7v power at the key switch.
      Changed the power pack, still no luck.
      Anyone else have similar problems?
      I don't see a fuse box/panel, is there fusible links in the system? If so where di I start looking?

SK
    • By Grizz10
      Hi everyone, looks like a busy place.
      Is there a free download available anywhere for my machine?Im not having much luck, as the key word here, is free. Thank you
    • By Johnfj44
      Trying to find service manual instructions on reset of belt light on 2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700. I tried YouTube and none of the videos seem to match the wiring configuration on mine. It is running rough and the only issue I can find is that the belt light is blinking to remind me to service the machine. I can do the service but don't see how to reset the light. Can anyone provide the appropriate pages of the 2004 service manual for me? 
    • By Lance Workman
      Kawasaki Prairie 700 is the machine. It’s starts and runs but has a miss. After running it til it’s warm, it’s start smoking like your spraying for mosquitoes. Has oil in the breather also. Checked compressions and getting low 40psi both holes. I know this has a decompression lobe. Any other ideas? Leak down check? I’m guessing it pretty much has to be rings. With it blowing oil back into the breather. Normal typical sign I suppose?