Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

MFD2012KQ

2012 king Quad EPS issue

I have a 2012 Suzuki king quad 750 with EPS

I do believe the power steering is not working, I have a plow on it and have to pull very hard on the bars to move the front tires when not moving!!

When Moving it is OK, have only been around a Polaris and sitting in the garage I could move the bars with my pinky finger only.  Not the case on my king quad.

Fuse is Good,  EPS light comes on when started but shuts off after few seconds, I believe this is normal

I have a black and a green wire coming out of bottom of the handlebars, under the headlight,  Not sure when theses are they are not hooked up to anything

Would love any insight on where to check or what to do Next

Matt

Is your power steering pump working. Use a voltage meter to test if power is getting there. That's about all I got. I don't know your machine. Those 2 wires, are they bare or looks unplugged

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Is your power steering pump working. Use a voltage meter to test if power is getting there. That's about all I got. I don't know your machine. Those 2 wires, are they bare or looks unplugged

Maybe a schematic would be useful

Those 2 wires, are unplugged, have connection ends on it,  Will have to tear plastic off 

My guess previous owner unplugged so EPS light would go off after starting

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By StolenATV
      New plastic fenders few scratches extended rear end nerf bars
      The post Stolen Honda ATV Quad appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By pokerl0w
      this bike! did this guy sucker me or what.. ok, looks like this means something is bent that I do not see or one rod is longer vs the other?
      how long do you think this would last before it ripped into the tire? this is the right side, left side tire clears no problem

I can not find them on www.kawasakipartshouse.com

• By joseph
      my atv will start right up will idle fine soon as i try to throttle up engine dies,i have changed gas,new fuel pump and lines great compression 188 lbs.new coil new spark plug adjusted valves dont know what to do also rebuilt carb,any help wanted
    • By Frisbie6
      This is a strange question maybe.  I just finished cleaning my old barn find Suzuki.  I think it's a 1985.  LT230 shaft drive.  Started it up and other than making some carb adjustments (well, I think that's all I have to do) it runs fine.
      But as I drove it around the yard I noticed that it is hard to steer.  The front tires seem like they are barely touching the ground!  The handle bar moves fine and the wheels turn, but the tires don't grip the grass.
      When I lean forward as far as I can the tires actually bite into the grass and turn the bike.  When I sit on the bike it just plows straight ahead.
      Has anyone seem anything like this? 
      I wonder if the back tires are too small, causing the bike to lean backwards.  Does anyone have the specs on what size tires I should have?
      Thanks for any help provided...
    • By Rob113
      Hello guys! I ride a triton 450 super moto. i hawe change connecting road... Now all is okey,test drive ok manny km done. But there is one problem...i hawe buy a new accu. But the starter is verry hard rotate...almost stops.  So the motor is wery hard to start. I hawe trie connect the starter directley to accu and its the same thing.Before rebuild the starter has work normal.
      What hawe i done wrong?
      Sorry for my English:)
  • Similar Tagged Content