Shortcut

Next stop Buena Vista, Colorado...

28 posts in this topic

I did it :sifonec:

Yesterday i ordered a flight from Norway to Colorado to join the Buena Vista, Colorado

atv historical color tour.:patriotc:

I hope i will meet some of you folks from this forum.

A HUGE thanks to my "coordinator" in Colorado, MommaDuck05

Runar (from land of the vikings)

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I would love to meet up with you. I'm in Denver, about 2 hours from Buena Vista. Wwill you be there?

I`m arriving at Denver international airport 21 september (late) and will stay in the nearby area until 23 september ( i think).

im back from the tour september 27, and will stay in the nearby area to Denver until im flying back home to Norway (september 29)

I`m not sure where i stay.. I need to ask my "coordinator" about the adress/area :bow:

Runar

I`m arriving at Denver international airport 21 september (late) and will stay in the nearby area until 23 september ( i think).

im back from the tour september 27, and will stay in the nearby area to Denver until im flying back home to Norway (september 29)

I`m not sure where i stay.. I need to ask my "coordinator" about the adress/area :bow:

Runar

Yea, we love Buena Vista! It's so beautiful and there's so much to do! We'll for sure try and meet up with ya, Shortcut! Stoopidbot and I are always up for a road trip! :yes::yes::yes:

Runar will be staying with us in the Brighton area untill we leave for Buena Vista so if people would like we could meet for dinner on Monday Nite the 22 of Sept. Let us know if intrested.:jiggy:

.....so if people would like we could meet for dinner on Monday Nite the 22 of Sept. Let us know if intrested.:jiggy:

Cool. Sign me up :laugh:

Runar.

Vikings + dinner... not a good sight

wow, sounds like ya'll are goin to have some fun...too bad i'll be in NY then, but I think that weekend might be the Unadilla GNCC...I'd have to check the schedule to be sure....oh well, have fun anyways:wink:

Cool. Sign me up :laugh:

Runar.

Vikings + dinner... not a good sight

Well, we will be on our (mine and Stoopidbots) honeymoon that week, gettin married the 20th of Sept, so, guess that won't work for us! Have fun for us too!!!!!!

:wink:

Come on dont you guys wanna spend your Honeymoon with us in Buena Vista Riding...lol

:laugh: You're right! We'll cancel the trip to Jamaica to come hang with ya'll that week!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.....That would be great:laugh:. but your right I would take Jamaica one Buena Vista too. Congratulations and many happy years!!!!!!!!

:wink: Thanks Momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wink: that is sooooooo cool to bad I am so far away, but enjoy it all the same

Runar

:cute: congrats and enjoy

Well, we will be on our (mine and Stoopidbots) honeymoon that week, gettin married the 20th of Sept, so, guess that won't work for us! Have fun for us too!!!!!!

:wink:

:cute: congrats and enjoy

Thanks!:ola: Jamaica is gonna be sweet.:bf_rasta::cheers2c::partyc::sifonec:

:wink: Thanks Momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

To the rest of you in Buena Vista....sounds like a great time!!! I'll wait to see some pics...:wink:

Congrats!

To the rest of you in Buena Vista....sounds like a great time!!! I'll wait to see some pics...:wink:

Thanks Ajm!!!!

:cute:

Yes Congrats!!! :partyc: Hope you have a lovely wedding and honeymoon. I wish I was closer to Colorado. I would luv to go riding with you guys.

Hey scott, We are gonna be in Kentucky and in Florida for a week in Aug. It would be great to meet up. I don't know how far you are from Kentucky, but we are gonna ride the Black mountain OHV area. We're staying in Evarts.

That would be great Evarts is about 5 or 5 1/2 hours away but it would be fun. We may be able to swing it.

We will be arrive there on Aug. 9th. We will ride the Black mountains on Sunday the 10th and then we are on to our next stop the next day. We have a week off of work so we are taking a road trip to go check out some riding locations to the east of us. As of now, we're hitting the Black Mountains in Kentucky and then going down to Florida to ride Ocala. Anyone and everyone who lives in the area is more than welcome to join us.

So, maybe you can come out on Sat. afternoon. We'll have a few beers, eat some dinner! We'll hit the trails all day sunday, then we leave monday.

can you guys just stop posting in this thread? i get more jealous each time i read:skeptic::no::frown:

You and your hubby or boyfriend(whatever he is) take a trip to Kentucky. It's not that far from Tenn. We'll all do some riding and have a great time! The more the marrier!

We are so glad you are joining us on this week full of rides.............we hope you have many happy memories when its all over....:cool:

We are so glad you are joining us on this week full of rides.............we hope you have many happy memories when its all over....:cool:

I really wish we could join you on your adventure. We always love meeting new people. While in B.V., i highly recommend you guys ride "Four mile North" and "Four Mile South". They are very fun, not to technical.(actually they are easy) These trails will give anyone from out of state a chance to see the true beauty of the Colorado high desert. They are both very close to Buena Vista. There is also St. Elmos which is a little further down Highway 285. Just after the Yamaha Dealer in Nathrop there will be a county road 162. Make a right, follow that road for about 10 miles or so. You will come across a little town. There is lots of parking on the side of the road. You can ride your machines through town slowly to get to the St. Elmo trail. There are signs. A little before the town there is also another trail that forks off the main road. This will take you to REAL old mining areas.