Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Daniel Donnelly

Suzuki LTA 50 frame VIN location?

Hi all could any of you good people help me with the VIN location on my daughter LTA 50 quadsport? There dose not seem to be much info about on these great little machines. Any help would be great thanks. 

Dan ☺

Have you checked on the left rear frame where the tire is located.   It’s the rail that runs down right above the rear tire. 

The only other place I can think of with Suzuki is the left front rail on the main frame under the foot rest black plastic. 

72A98E33-E1E7-40E0-B9D6-075FC738EFF4.jpeg

Not sure of the 50's but the 80's have the vin stamped in the frame between the 2 front shock upper mounts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Rich Mazzaglia
      Just wondering if anyone here knows where I could possibly find a replacement/substitute rear shock for a 1989 Yamaha Moto 4 250?
      any help would be appreciated. 

• By ATVNetwork
      products One stop shopping
      Elka Suspension and Lonestar Racing have combined forces to offer complete suspension kits for most sport ATV’s from rec riders to racers. View the full article
    • By prityboy69
      Ok I recently put a 220kdx motor in a 150 falcon. The suspension can't keep up with the motor so I need arms, shocks, and four lug spindles & hubs. Does anyone know of a aftermarket suspension for this quad or even a set of arms that will work off another manufacturers quad such as Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, or Suzuki? Please anybody who has any information would be a huge amount of help. Thanks in advance!
    • By marioweldinginc
      Anyone have any suggestions for making my chasis any faster? The motor seems to be too fast for my suspension and me too! I refuse to waste money on Elka shocks/springs. Would like to go with Fox air shox. Also cant go wider than 48" in the front. Where should I start.
      Right now I have a factory suspension on the rear with a wide axle to 48". On the front I have factory 450r shocks and a steering stabilizer. Its still too bouncy for my taste
      Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    • By LTZRider14
      I am wanting to go a different route then most people do when they own LTZ's. I am wanting to lift it but can NOT find a lift kit. I found a lift kit for a Ozark on highlifter.com Will this lift kit fit my 2005 LTZ-250 ?
      Thanks for any help, LTZRider