Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Check this out

So I finally finished a bike I’ve been working on for my daughter.  Ive been practicing the vinyl thing for a while and making the camo vinyl prints as well as applying them.   This was a bike I dug out of a garage, original owner.   Compleyey broke it down and did my thing to it. So I put a girls touch on it and my 12 yo will be sporting this.   Dont be afraid to say what you think. 

By Frank Angerano, in General ATV Discussion

• 10 replies
    • 2006 Polaris Sportsman 450 Browning Edition Check Engine Hot Flashing

After riding for 20 minutes or so  check engine hot flashes, I then stop and idle, fan will kick on run briefly warning goes out. oil, coolant, are both full. The fan appears to be working but does not always come on when I stop and just let it idle while the warning is flashing. Can turn engine off with warning flashing, fan does not run, can immediately restart warning resets does not flash fan does not run, runs fine, a short time later warning will come back on. Trying to decide if this is a flow problem maybe thermostat or sensor problem. Have repair manual on order has not arrived yet.

By wjmedic, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • ATV Laws and Information - By State

The websites below will show you ATV laws and some stats for each state. ATV Laws and Information - By State ATV Legislation - By State

By quadmaniac, in ATV Laws, Legal Issues, and Policing

• 10 replies
    • Searching for manuals and ATV information

Here's a  "heads up"  for   everyone searching for  owners  or  service manuals for your  quad. While searching  for  service manuals to  help  others  posting  in the forum,  I've  come across a couple of  sites early in each search that  claim to  offer  the service manual needed.  When  clicking the  link for the  manual  pdf,  it opens a  download link showing an  .exe  file.  DO NOT CLICK ON ANY DOWNLOAD LINK THAT SHOWS AN EXE  FILE TO GET  A  PDF OF ANY  MANUAL !  I  am  running Windows  10  Pro and it is set  to   show the full address and type of any  file.  It also  prevents automatic  downloads unless I  specifically allow  them. Those  fake manual  pdf  downloads try to  automatically  install  the file  downloader it actually  contains rather than  a true  pdf.  Had it  actually been able to  run  automatically,  it would have downloaded a  load of hurt on my   PC.  The downloader link  was able to  install into the temp  folder in  my Windows but was not able to execute  because I did not  click to allow it .  Afterwards,  my  A/V  program detected  the malware in the temp  folder  and quarantined  it  for removal. Had  my  PC not  been set  to  show the complete address and type  of  file and to  not  automatically  download  files I'd have  one  very  compromised  computer. Everyone ,  make sure  your  anti-virus  program is kept  up to  date with the latest  definitions  for  it.  Set  your computer  to  show the  complete  address and type  of file  rather than  allowing it to   auto - hide known  Windows  file types  so  a program  such as   xxx.pdf.exe  shows  as such  and  not  as just  xxx.pdf    with the   known  file type  .exe  hidden.   

By davefrombc, in General ATV Discussion

• 19 replies
    • Alignment off? Check this first! Polaris ACE/Sportsman

I have noticed, after repeated cases with our fleet of Polaris Aces, that the front control arms are weak pathetic pieces of junk.  They will bend quite easily when subjected to abuse off road.  Take a 6 inch ruler and hold it up against each leg of the lower control arms and check to ensure that they aren't bent.  This may save you a trip to the hospital as I've seen them snap in half!  A bent arm not only affects your toe (wheel direction) but also the camber. 

By Mike Lee, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 2 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By gyminis
      i recieved a 1997 polaris big boss 400 6x6 and need to know what the compression #s should be on a new motor
    • By Buick350X
      Exploiting a loop hole in the law, turn 4 wheeler into rev trike
      for a long while I have been trying to get a real 4 wheeler street legal.
      the problem is with the state laws, if it has 4 wheels, its a car and has mega more rules.
      If it only has 3 wheels, its a trike and can be made from cobbled junk parts held together with duct tape and they will plate it
      I wonder if anyone would have insight on changing a 4 wheeler over to a single rear wheel?
      [ I can't afford some $40-60,000 canam or super bike modded into a car, rev trike kit ]
      I want something I can truly ride year round on and off road. Ive rode enough old Honda 3 wheelers that I know I do not want a traditional motorcycle trike. So the single wheel has to go out back.

• By GOODY37
      I have a 99 kawasaki prairie 300 4 wheeler that was stolen from me, and i recently got it back. It had been hot wired, and ignition busted out. I need to know what are the color of the wires that connect to the ignition switch? Thanks in advance.
    • By Ken7237
      I have tried all the vin decoders and nothing. I just picked this Kawasaki 250 three wheeler today and I am trying to find all the info on it I can and plus ware to find parts for it. Its hard to do when you don't even know the year. I sure would be thankful for any help anyone can give me Thanks ken7237:biggrin:
    • By cooter441
      I have a problem with a PZ19 carb (Kazuma 110). I have disassembled and cleaned it and still have a very rich running engine (black plug). I can't find any info for this carb such as jet sizes,
      float height and needle position. The main jet now is #71 and float is level with bowl edge.
      Any info would be helpful Thanks for any help. Cooter