mywifeknowseverythin

3 Wheeler Specs Page

3 posts in this topic

YES!

THANKS from me too! you just solved two frame numbers for me, Thank You!:wink:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Anybody know the original handlebar width for an 82 Honda ATC 200

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By gyminis
      i recieved a 1997 polaris big boss 400 6x6 and need to know what the compression #s should be on a new motor
    • By Buick350X
      Exploiting a loop hole in the law, turn 4 wheeler into rev trike
      for a long while I have been trying to get a real 4 wheeler street legal.
      the problem is with the state laws, if it has 4 wheels, its a car and has mega more rules.
      If it only has 3 wheels, its a trike and can be made from cobbled junk parts held together with duct tape and they will plate it
      I wonder if anyone would have insight on changing a 4 wheeler over to a single rear wheel?
      [ I can't afford some $40-60,000 canam or super bike modded into a car, rev trike kit ]
      I want something I can truly ride year round on and off road. Ive rode enough old Honda 3 wheelers that I know I do not want a traditional motorcycle trike. So the single wheel has to go out back.

• By GOODY37
      I have a 99 kawasaki prairie 300 4 wheeler that was stolen from me, and i recently got it back. It had been hot wired, and ignition busted out. I need to know what are the color of the wires that connect to the ignition switch? Thanks in advance.
    • By Ken7237
      I have tried all the vin decoders and nothing. I just picked this Kawasaki 250 three wheeler today and I am trying to find all the info on it I can and plus ware to find parts for it. Its hard to do when you don't even know the year. I sure would be thankful for any help anyone can give me Thanks ken7237:biggrin:
    • By cooter441
      I have a problem with a PZ19 carb (Kazuma 110). I have disassembled and cleaned it and still have a very rich running engine (black plug). I can't find any info for this carb such as jet sizes,
      float height and needle position. The main jet now is #71 and float is level with bowl edge.
      Any info would be helpful Thanks for any help. Cooter