Quantcast

1996-1998 Polaris Big Boss 6x6 Service Manual

• 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By 86ccord
      Starting this build thread to keep up with everything on my build and hope to motivate someone!

I picked up this 2008 Yamaha Big Bear 250 2 weeks ago. A guy that I hunt with parked it at the hunt club for a year or so before I asked him if he wanted to sell. He said " fill my feeder and throw some batteries in my cameras, and you can have it". Sounds like a deal to me! 
      I have attached some pictures of how it sat under a tarp in the woods and when I got it home and cleaned up a little. 

• By Spritee1
      having an issue with the unit when running under a load up a hill or in high gear, seems like the belt is slipping, there is a clapping sound coming from the primary clutch like it releases and snaps back in. i don't think I should have a noise like that. this is a friends unit and he has already replaced the primary twice with the same result.
      not sure where to look next
    • By newguy024
      Just got into ATV riding just last week, never had much money so i couldnt afford to buy anthing, so now at the age of 34 i just bought a 1987 suzuki quadrunner 300 for 500$ took it out a few times and what a rush of excitement to go through that first mudhole haha!
    • By STLJ
      Gday all,

Been trying a couple different ways now to download a manual. Not sure what I am doing wrong but could someone walk me thru it?
      I go to DL page and click on link
      get a pop up for a PDfixer or something
      close that and then hit download button and no go
      tells me I have reached my limit but I have never DL anything ever. 
    • By Johnfj44
      The stock driver seat cushion is separated at a seam. I took the seat apart and found that the material has torn and cannot be re-stiched. I'm trying to find a replacement seat. Any suggestions? Hoping for a used seat but couldn't find one on Ebay.