Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

StolenATV

STOLEN ATV: STOLEN 2018 KAWASAKI BRUTE FORCE 750

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By John Brucato
      Hi all new to the sight haven a problem with my 1988 kawasaki bayou 220 it ran then just died when out one day get gas but no spark any info will help I'm new to the ATV got it used and ran like a champ but don't know where to start when it comes to this
    • By Bryson Bailey
      Hey I have a Kawasaki buyou I put a new carburetor on it and a brand new spark plug coil and still firing up could you know what my problem is anyone please
    • By Arizona
      Back again with another headache, maybe you guys can help me out. 
      Picked up a 87 Bayou 300 not running of course, all stator wires melted 
      on the motor and also no spark. I checked the pick up coil ohmed out good. 
      traced the wires and led to no cdi box, yes missing. So ordered it and while waited 
      fixed the stator wires, had to wire direct to harness. Get the cdi installed and after a lot
      of other things started it up. Battery dead so used a batt charger to start it. Now when i shut
      off the charger the motor died. So i check charging voltage...nada. I see voltage regulator is 
      old and catalist leaking so i replaced it. Same thing no charge. I check stator and no voltage 
      with it unpluged from harness while running. Soooooo i replace stator. Now Stator wires have
      23v and up to over 50v at higher rpms. So i know its charging now. Connect everything back up and 
      no charge voltage at battery! Still dies when i shut off charger. All 3 yellow stator wires have good voltage, checked
      harness from stator to regulator and is good. The white wire has battery voltage at regulator, the brown wire has battery 
      voltage at regulator when key on. The Black/yellow stripe has good ground. I get 3 volts at battery when i shut off charger. 
      If i connect old regulator i get 7 volts when i shut off charger. Do i have a defective new regulator? Im stumped. when i 
      figure this one out i have a big wiring problem on another one ill let you in on.  Az
    • By michaelnewell
      I took front brakes apart recently and found pistons frozen in calipers. Havent been able to find cheap calipers for this bike
    • By schwartz10
      2011 Brute Force 750 I. Having an overheating issue. When fan sensor is unplugged by thermostat fan will run and cycle. When its unplugged it will not run and cycle. Need help. Really dont want to take to dealership.