Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Thats Right.....Its time to move on....Ive owned this Z for yrs....Ive Replaced EVERY nut and bolt on this machine...Its been 4 yrs since Ive Restored it....Last time its been Run was in June of 06....The Bike has about 4 tanks of Gas through it on a new Motor...Ive had some TRICK Stuff done to the motor(Redome on the head"ATC250R Dome and Deck Specks", Lightened Flywheel)....Nothing over the Top just enough to wake it up...Still runs on Premium Pump Gas....+6 Swinger, Marvin Shaw Comp. Shock, Skat-Trak Extreme Haulers on Douglas Blue's....BRAND NEW 38MM Carb.....Ran hard with the Stock 32 on it.....NEVER Ran with the 38.....Installed it....Fired it...and Parked it...:laugh: I dont ride it anymore....I just sits there lookin Purty:no: Someone needs to ride it.....

Make me an offer.....Dont be Shy:biggrin:

HPIM3322.jpg

HPIM3321.jpg

HPIM3320.jpg

Nothin wrong with the bike........All I have to do is install the new 85 Honda 250R Throttle Cable.....With the Larger Carb...The Stock Z Cable is too Short and the Z Throttle doesnt have the Throw to open the Carb up......You will also have to Jet it to your preferences....

2K Firm......You pay for shipping

Can you jet it there to run and it will probably be fine here. Just so she runs out smooth without smuttering and bogging. What area are you in so I can check on shipping?

Thanks

It idles and Revs fine here.....I havent actually Tuned the Bike with this new Carb.....I dont have Regular Tires for it....Just the paddles...Sooooooo,,,,,Getting it to your liking will be up to you.....You will have to take it out and do Plug chops to get it right and Fine Tune it.......

What was wrong with the other carb and does it come with it?

Thanks

Nothin is wrong with the other Carb.....I just wanted a Bit more performance....If you want that.....Ill Throw it in.....

To fine tune it will I have to change out the jets or just adjust the mixture screws. I have another Z but I'm not much on changing jets to fine tune it.

What city are you in so I can check on shipping.

Thanks

Sounds good. Won't need crating. If you could roll it outside and send me a 3 or 4 pics of it with more light to [email protected] I would be very grateful. Just had one ship from LA and one from Oregon but gas has gone up so I've got to check shipping.

Is it hard to post a pic of my Tri-z on the site? I haven't read on the info of how to do that but I will.

This one definitely is a 86 with a six speed isn't it. That's what I'm really looking for. Like to have a yellow 86 but heard they didnt make it yellow in that year.

Thanks

sheeptender

Sounds good. Won't need crating. If you could roll it outside and send me a 3 or 4 pics of it with more light to [email protected] I would be very grateful. Just had one ship from LA and one from Oregon but gas has gone up so I've got to check shipping.

Is it hard to post a pic of my Tri-z on the site? I haven't read on the info of how to do that but I will.

This one definitely is a 86 with a six speed isn't it. That's what I'm really looking for. Like to have a yellow 86 but heard they didnt make it yellow in that year.

Thanks

sheeptender

This isnt an 86....Its an 85.....5 sp.....Not sure where you got it was an 86....

86's where White and Red....85 1/2 were Black and Red....85's were Yellow

85 and 85 1/2 were 5 sp.

86 was 6sp

Its in the Back corner of my Garage....I would have to move everything out to get to it....If you are Really interested in purchasing after you now know that it is an 85 I will move it out.....

Also,,,,,Im an Hour away from Sacramento.....Are you just collecting trikes??? Are there none in your Area???

No I'm not collecting as such, just have 4 kids and we like the tri-z. We have 3 85's plus a parts bike that runs like the devil but looks like the devil too and a ytm175. I was really wanting an 86 but that's a nice looking 85. I beleive we're the only people in the area that have tri-z's...everyone else is honda. And I'm not to keen on repairs that why I'm trying to find one that's ready to go and needs nothing but a rider. Dont roll it out just yet til I get a shipping quote....may cost to much toship with fuel up like it is. If you know anyone with a good 86 you could pass my name on to them but I'm still interested in yours because I have a friend who's looking and I may sell him one of mine.

Thaks

sheeptender

I would be willing to trade too.....Im lookin of an OLD SKEWL Streetable Trike......a Fixer is ok....Just as long as its a Ridable Fixer..... Nothin Fancy.....flat Black and Rust is a Must:wink:

LMAO!!!! 7 years later!!!:wink:

BTW...I still have my Z...Still has not been started since we last talked. Its under cover and awaiting my youngest son when he is of age. :biggrin:

LOL Better late than never. About like folks waiting on their IRS Refund checks...LOL

To be honest, I had forgotten about the post and thought, man LOL, I need to send the pic and renew the thread.

Your son will have a blast n it unless he gets into 4 wheelers like most do.

Cheers.