Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

wheeler0801

I'm leaving on a....F250 Powerstroke...

so, it's that time. finally.

after months of waiting, and excitement....

tomorrow, we're leaving at 4am...making the big move back to NY:biggrin:super excited, but at the same time, sad to leave our family here.

looking forward to LOTS of woods to rid ein, and many races to run this season!!!

Soo, I don't want ya'll to worry, cause I know you totally would...I'm not sure how long it will be before we have internet in our new house, I'm going to guess by Friday I should be back...hopefully it's sooner :biggrin::wink:

Don't have too much fun without meeeeeeeeeeee:laugh:

totally not looking forward to being in a truck for like 14 hours. thank God for our GPS tv screen thingy and the playstation in the glove box. I'll be watching a lot of movies tomorrow.

thanks for the well wishes. i look forward to getting back :)

Drive safe. Sorry you guys left before we could ride together. Have a very safe trip.

heyyyy :) i'm here in NY now...I'll be back on full time on Saturday, I'm on my grandma's computer checking in right now.

I've missed all you guys ;) but everything here is going great!!!!!!

Be back this weekend!!

heyyyy :) i'm here in NY now...I'll be back on full time on Saturday, I'm on my grandma's computer checking in right now.

I've missed all you guys ;) but everything here is going great!!!!!!

Be back this weekend!!

Glad you guys made it safe, hurry and get back on here. I like responding to your pointless post!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

and we're on...so i'll be back to annoying the heck out of you all again :) :) :) i missed it!!!!!

pointless posts and all.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 02 Arctic Cat 500 ATV no forward or reverse

Hi all, new to the site but like what I see. I have a 2002 Arctic Cat 500 automatic ATV that has no forward or reverse. I have tried 2wd and 4wd and to no avail. I took the belt cover off and observed that the belt is good and the clutch is operational with acceleration. Am i looking at transmission problems here ? Any advise or help to figure this out before ripping and tearing things apart would be greatly appreciated.

By [email protected], in Arctic Cat ATV Forum

• 4 replies
    • Finally a fresh new 400 two stroke motor in a 1995 Polaris scrambler

I bought a 1995 Polaris scrambler 400l 4x4 out from under a pine tree here in northern Maine the only action it seen was a plow truck hit it twice in 9 years when I got it home I tore it down the starter and rewind was full of rusty mud cleaned the carburetor put a new plug 3.2 ounce bc oil gear case oil mustard bottle shot of gas in the cylinder wrapped a rope around the clutch and pulled wow sled motor right got about 20 hours of pure full throttle fun then I buried it in a little place we call fiddlehead run black mud that I swear locked up the tires on a Kawasaki brute and snapped a shaft I flew across the top anyways long story even longer I killed crank bearings complete engine rebuilt in my or I should say my wife's living room it was hard on her now its fleshly installed I ported and polished it new everything inside I want to out drag raptor 700's I hate guys that can't change a plug I want to keep the 4x4 but alot of weight also sprockets what's the best combination and my main jet should I change it and I want to know if I can add a nitrous kit to it does anyone know if it will take down a raptor 700 if not I'm gonna put an xc700 shortblock sled motor in it   

By Bobby Belmain, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • Hi folks! Time to try 4 wheels when its time to put away the toy with 2!

Hi folks.  Winter is creeping up on eastern Canada and I felt the urge for a toy to hold me through the winter while my trusty Honda CBF600SA snoozes. Can't do it easy tho.... has to be a project of course! So on the weekend found me a mostly there 91 Kawasaki Bayou 300 KLF300. And tonight a 94 300 parts quad followed me home! Hopefully I'll have the runner under its own power this weekend. Seller had a terrible time to get it to start, and when it did would only run for a few seconds. .. but enough to hear it and know there was some life in her! Planning a valve adjust, new fuel line (current is super hard and probably brittle as all heck!), and maybe a carb once over.  Maybe I'll even try and make this thing un-ugly again later on.  Anyhow, glad to be here! Getmoresoon 

By getmoresoon, in New Members Area!

• 1 reply
    • STOLEN ATV: 2006 Family Honda Foreman 4×4 Stolen. Forest Green.

Stolen out of my garage while I was home along with two Trek Mountain Bikes. VERY gently used. Low miles, around 200. Forest green. Very good condition. Never mudded. The post 2006 Family Honda Foreman 4×4 Stolen. Forest Green. appeared first on Stolen 911. View the full article

By StolenATV, in Stolen ATVs

• 0 replies
    • Polaris RZR 800 First Time Riding

Last night my friends invited me to go riding and since it was late, I couldn't get my grizzly prepped to bring it over and got a chance to use a spare Polaris RZR 800 my friend had. He took his Kubota out and my other friend was in his Honda Rancher.  This was my first time driving a side by side utv, I've only ridden my ATVs. I say drive because it's like a car...steering wheel, foot pedals, bucket seats, etc. I was very impressed with how it handled and got through some mud areasand over some logs. We went out for about an hour so I got a good feel for the machine. I'm definitely a fan now!  

By Ajmboy, in Polaris UTV Forum

• 2 replies