Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

wheeler0801

I'm leaving on a....F250 Powerstroke...

so, it's that time. finally.

after months of waiting, and excitement....

tomorrow, we're leaving at 4am...making the big move back to NY:biggrin:super excited, but at the same time, sad to leave our family here.

looking forward to LOTS of woods to rid ein, and many races to run this season!!!

Soo, I don't want ya'll to worry, cause I know you totally would...I'm not sure how long it will be before we have internet in our new house, I'm going to guess by Friday I should be back...hopefully it's sooner :biggrin::wink:

Don't have too much fun without meeeeeeeeeeee:laugh:

totally not looking forward to being in a truck for like 14 hours. thank God for our GPS tv screen thingy and the playstation in the glove box. I'll be watching a lot of movies tomorrow.

thanks for the well wishes. i look forward to getting back :)

Drive safe. Sorry you guys left before we could ride together. Have a very safe trip.

heyyyy :) i'm here in NY now...I'll be back on full time on Saturday, I'm on my grandma's computer checking in right now.

I've missed all you guys ;) but everything here is going great!!!!!!

Be back this weekend!!

heyyyy :) i'm here in NY now...I'll be back on full time on Saturday, I'm on my grandma's computer checking in right now.

I've missed all you guys ;) but everything here is going great!!!!!!

Be back this weekend!!

Glad you guys made it safe, hurry and get back on here. I like responding to your pointless post!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

and we're on...so i'll be back to annoying the heck out of you all again :) :) :) i missed it!!!!!

pointless posts and all.....