Welcome to QUADCRAZY! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our ATV Community and post in our forums, create your own ATV group, share your photos and videos, download manuals, and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

Has anyone here converted their blaster to hydraulic front and rear brakes from the standard front shoes and rear pads?? if so is it hard to do?

-Mike

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

No, not me at least. there is a guy back east who makes the complete kit but I could never make myself part with the cash. It is quite spendy...Keep the pads sanded or even try a different brand- that'll help some. I used the front brakes a lot too, they work fairly well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Sandy10145
      Hi guys I'm new to the forums and I need some help to make a decision. I recently started riding quads a few months ago and have been riding a Yamaha blaster. I'm now deciding of getting a raptor 350, Honda 400ex, trx450, or yfz 450. At first I looked into the 350 but I wanted more power. Recently I looked into the yfz and read it has a smoother ride and something about adjusting the cylinders? Any information on what I should get, pros? Cons? Would all be extremely helpful.
    • By Kyboy
      Iam looking for help seperating the rear brake drum and the cover. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate
    • By anthonyd256
      I have a 99 Yamaha bear tracker and I have converted the front brakes from drum to disc fairly easy but I cant figure out how to convert the rear with out hacking apart the rear arm. tried to use parts from a wolverine since the rear arms look similar but the caliper mount didn't line up on the bear tracker axle. Can anyone give me any clues or has anyone successfully converted the bear tracker rear brakes. I would even purchase a conversion kit if there is one. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
    • By Victor
      Not sure if this has been posted here or not, but if it hasnt then I think it is worthy of a sticky note.
      1997 Suzuki Quadrunner LTF-4WD 250 front drum brake wheel cylinders are the same as a common part on Geo Metros and other vehicles. Try the following:
      DHB-W37850
      Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder
      I got mine from Summit Racing for around $7 each versus the Suzuki dealer who wanted $60 each.
      I appreciate the help everyone has provided me on this forum. Thanks!