Rajah

New to Alabama

New to this area, came from Cali and just looking for a few good places to ride and maybe groups to ride with. I have a YFZ450 and I like racing to freestyle stuff but do hit trails from time to time.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

New to this area, came from Cali and just looking for a few good places to ride and maybe groups to ride with. I have a YFZ450 and I like racing to freestyle stuff but do hit trails from time to time.

:cute: Welcome! You'll enjoy the site very much! :cute:

Welcome!!! Glad your here! I don't get down that far. How close are you to TN?

Welcome!!! Glad your here! I don't get down that far. How close are you to TN?

Probably about hour and a half.

How close are you to Starkville Ms? My son will be going to College there in a few months and we will be checking out a trail system there real soon.

where bouts in bama?

are you any where near south pittsburg TN, or bridgeport AL?

I live in Trussville.

How close are you to Starkville Ms? My son will be going to College there in a few months and we will be checking out a trail system there real soon.

Your a few hours away.What college? There is a place I went to yesterday that has great trail riding but there MX tracks and jumps are not very forgiving. Land to short or long and your not gonna have a good day. It's called "the Ridge" it's located in Springville Al .

Contact Information, The Ridge, Motorcycle and ATV Off-Road Riding Club

Your a few hours away.What college? There is a place I went to yesterday that has great trail riding but there MX tracks and jumps are not very forgiving. Land to short or long and your not gonna have a good day. It's called "the Ridge" it's located in Springville Al .

Contact Information, The Ridge, Motorcycle and ATV Off-Road Riding Club

Yeah I am a few hours west of Starkville over here almost on the Ms. river.....our son will be going to Mississppi State University in Starkville in a few months so we will be going over there a good bit I'm sure. Haven't been to the trails there in Starkville yet but that is where I am planning on hooking up with our son when we go to meet him for visits if there is much to it. Home Page