Quantcast

Whew Glad it will be over today

Just got home from voting, this is about the most i will talk politics lol....for the fact that im hoping America gets back to the way things used to be , just my opinion but America seems so much more angrier, im burned out 2020 has been very political and im ready to move forward , im 54 been voting since 18 and have never seen an election like this ...okay Enough ! Lol 

Dump the masks ,and lets focus on America moving forward ...ugh lets grab a cold Beer and laugh again ......just my 2 cents 🇺🇸😊

I'm afraid it is far from over.  WEAR the masks and listen to  Fauci if you want that part of it to be over.

I'm 77 and have never seen the division and turmoil like has been created by that incompetent narcissist and his enablers.

Neither the civil rights movement nor the Vietnam War of the '60's polarized the US the way tRump and the ERW of the GOP have and I'm afraid they have created and fostered some very dangerous extremist movements.

I'm  not religious, but I'm praying for my friends and family on both sides of our border that I'm wrong.

If you haven't voted  yet , think  long and hard and vote your conscience but get out there and vote. Now more than ever it is more important to  vote the issues rather than the party line.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By kawasig
      Hello All
      I'm kinda new to ATVs. I just bought a 1987 Suzuki quad runner 230 Dual Range. I'm having a problem finding info on it. It's very clean, only 2.800 miles. The front wheels are only 30 in.center to center. I was thinking about adding wheel spacers to give it more stability. I realize the added stress on ball joints and bearings. I'm wondering if there are any other concerns? Any input is greatly appreciated!
    • By prdicon
      South Florida.

How much it worth?

Pros: looking decent.

Cons
      No brakes.
      Front wheel bearings are shot.
      Idles, but sometimes will shot off. Most likely when cold.
      Gas smell and little bit steam in the air filter box when I started it.
      Display screen won't work.
      Tires are dry with cracks.

Not sure if has title, I will check and update.

How much do you think it worth?
    • By miszhang
      View File 2017-2020 Polaris RZR 570 / S 570 service manual
       2017-2020 Polaris RZR 570 / S 570 service manual
      Submitter miszhang Submitted 04/24/2023 Category Polaris ATV  
    • By beast6228
      It's been a long time since I have used a forum, I was the admin of one for quite a few years, had thousands of daily active members, with lots of crazy posts and spammers, so I salute the admins. Anyway, just waving my greasy hands, Hopefully I can help others out.
    • By Params_sweden
      Hi!
      I got my KLF300 running again with your help a couple of months ago, at that time it was the ignition coil that had failed. It has been in use since then without issues until two weeks ago.
      When the new issue showed I was going at about 10km/h and it suddenly slowed to a halt. I started it again after that with choke and I drove it 400 meters and parked. Next time it was really hard to start, and since it was low on gas I thought that was the problem. It didn't get any better with a full tank, so I assumed it was the cold weather, and adjusted the pilot slightly.
      After that it I actually got it started again with full choke and some slight gas, I drove about 300 meters and then it slowed down to a halt again. After that, it hasn't started again.
      The compression is 165psi. The spark has good intensity, the ATV has functioned before with the same spark "intensity"/light. I *assume* that it has gas as well, there is definitely gas on the spark plug when I remove it
      I have checked the carburetor slightly, the float works, diaphragm looks ok, but I haven't disassembled it to really look for dust and such in all the small places.
      My theory right now is that it might've been some dust in the gas tank that went into the system, it's just a theory
      I'm thankful for all the help and pointers I can get, don't hesitate

/ Pär, Sweden