Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Hi all...

Saw this club and thought I should log in. I'm a mechanic in New Zealand and have been mainly self employed in small rural communities for the last forever. I've worked on everything from heavy machinery and decent sized boat motors to tiny model airplane engines,

If there's anything I can help with let me know.

The quad forums here are great, particularly so due to the friendly atmosphere and lack of arguing or slagging off.. which seem to be the norm some places..  Good work guys.

• Like 1

No trouble, my pleasure.. 

Tell me, do we get those points on the leader board when someone likes our post do we ? I've been trying to figure out how I got up there.. 

(I hope that's a covid mask you're wearing, not a highwaymans.)

Edited by Mech
  • Similar Topics

• By afa913
      Do the small 50cc's have a way to set the speed. Im wanting to get one for my kid and i need to set it to go slow. I know the chinese knock off fourwheelers do but i dont really want one of those
    • By Maddie3142005
      Bet you've never seen a Tonneau cover that can hold 2 - 4-wheelers on top of it. This is a home-made heavy duty fiberglass truck bed cover that was used on an 2000 F-350 with an 8' bed. We have used it hundreds of times but are getting out of the 4-wheeling fun. You can waterproof with a rubber seal, not included. This leaves the area under the cover open for all your gear and firewood. It is white and in great shape. 4-wheelers NOT included.

• By mikedb2002
      What's the difference between the 1986 lt250ef model g and model f?
    • By Scott M
      Hi all. I've had a 1994 350 Warrior for 15 years or so, love it but, I'm wanting it to be a 4x4. With my limited knowledge I've come up with maybe a 2005ish wolverine 450 4x4.  I really need advise on what to look for though!
      I'm liking the prices on the early 2000s. The biggest concern is it fitting it my truck. I have a 2016 Colorado crew cab (5 foot bed). I'm not worried about length at all just width of the front wheels I think I guess...
      I think I heard that the Kodiak is the same as the Wolverine but it has a front locker??? I'm not overlooking other brands, I just searched around and came up with these.
      What do you guys think? What would you get for under about $5 grand, 4x4, that is relatively light weight and will fit in my pickup? 

• By raybob
      are the side by sides that rural king sell any good they look good