Quantcast

2021 ATV Goggle Guide: Reviews, Top Picks and Best Brands

Read the full 2021 ATV Goggle Guide Here

With a ton of brands and models available, shopping for ATV gear isn’t easy. Today at Quad Crazy, we’re going to discuss the best ATV goggles on the market from a few of our favorite gear manufacturers. 

We’ve combined our experience with different ATV goggle brands alongside reading online reviews, comparing prices, specs and more. From all that research, we’ve been able to determine the five best products for 2021.

Our picks include one product for each category below: 

• Overall top pick
  • Top premium roll offs
  • Best cheap ATV goggles
  • Most suitable OTG (over the glasses) ATV goggles
  • And not forgetting the budding pros...we’ve also included our top pick for kids!

100% Racecraft Goggles w/ Mirror Lens

The 5 Best ATV Goggles This Year

Our Top Rated ATV Goggles: 100% Racecraft

Want the best ATV goggles on this list for the money? Look no further than the 100% Racecraft Goggles. They weigh in at around $75 with a mirrored lens, or, head for the standard Racecraft ATV goggles with a lower $65 price tag. 

The first thing we like (apart from them looking super-cool with a mirrored lens), is the wide field of vision. It gives the rider a slightly wider peripheral than the likes of the Oakley O Frames, which are also featured on this list. And, that’s important whether you’re looking ahead on track, trail, or in a race.

Breathability is better than most. Not only do the 100% Racecraft ATV goggles get air intake channels built into the face foam, but that foam is triple layered too. 

For warmer days riding that means less sweating, as moisture is wicked away with ease. In the colder months that breathability is going to mean less fogging, which is helped along with the Lexan lens which includes a strong anti fog coating.

Ready to hit rocky trails with your buddies? The 100% goggles have got you covered, thanks to their removable nose guard that keeps you protected, and the tear off compatible lens helps to give you clear vision all ride long. Better still, the Racecrafts won’t be slipping on your lid, thanks to the 45mm silicon coated strap.

Looking for the best ATV goggles in terms of value for cash? We’re picking the $75 Racecrafts - you can grab them here at an absolute steal.

Oakley Front Line MX Matte Roll Off Goggles

The Best ATV Goggles with Roll Offs: Oakley Airbrake 

If you’re on a tight budget, we’d suggest looking away now. Although we’re highlighting the Oakley Airbrake as one of the best ATV goggles (with roll offs), they have a price tag to match; around $200!

But, you do get what you pay for. For a start, you’ll have a lens changing system that’s easy to use, as well as a full on roll off system to keep vision at its best, even on the muddiest of rides.

Impact resistance compared with cheaper goggles is much higher, so they will stand the test of time. And, rather than taking different goggles with different lenses (clear, mirrored etc) to the track to suit all weather conditions, simply take the Oakley Airbrakes with some spare lenses. Changing lenses is a breeze thanks to their Switchlock technology.

Field of vision is comparable to the 100% Racecraft, which we love, and is certainly above par when it comes to the 99.9% of other ATV goggles.

And, like the Racecrafts mentioned above, these goggles aren’t just comfortable, they’re exceptional when it comes to battling fogging. The layered foam wicks away moisture, and the F3 anti-fog coating on the lens ensures that you keep maximum field of vision at all times. 

The price tag might be off putting for some. But if you have the budget, the Oakley Airbrakes are a must for any ATV junky’s gear bag

Oakley O-Frame MX Matte Goggles

Top Pick for Cheap ATV Goggles: Oakley O Frame

If you’re on the lookout for the best ATV goggles on a budget, we have something pretty-cool for you; the Oakley O Frames.

O Frames have been used in ATV and dirt bike riding for over two decades and they’re still a hot seller; that’s a testament to how good value for money they really are. And, if you’re looking for cheap ATV goggles from a leading brand, then these are the ones you want. Tons of online reviews are going to back up that statement.

Like all the best goggles, you’ll get a triple layered face foam. That’s for comfort, to wick away sweat when the adrenaline’s pumping, and to help stop fogging. 

Prepping your gear back for a race? You’ll need a vision system. You have the option of the Airbrake roll offs mentioned above, but you’ll need to invest a hefty $200. 

The O Frames? You’ll get a 2-pin tear off system to load up 15+ tear offs for a race, and you’ll be able to grab these set of goggles for a ridiculously low price of around $40.

Want to stock up your gear bag with some cheap ATV goggles? We’d be headed straight for the Oakley O Frame, and we found a great deal on them here

100% Accuri OTG Goggles

Read the full 2021 ATV Goggle Guide Here