crazycat

My best jump pic at La Grange mx track

6 posts in this topic

DSC02024.jpg

Catching a little air

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Cool pic, you could have posted this in the "Action shots" or the Contest.

Cool pic, you could have posted this in the "Action shots" or the Contest.

I did post it at the "action shots too.

I know, it's all good. Nice pic

Good pic.

Good pic.

Thankyou very much for input.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By dwo0100
      Took my wolvy for her first trail ride past weekend. Got home and cleaned all the mud and dirt off. Went to take a spin around the neighborhood and started having issues.
      When you are about 1/2 to 3/4 throttle the RPMs will sudden spike way up with little difference in power to the machine. Once you shift to the next gear it will increase power/rpm consistently then same thing happens and you get a sudden RPM spike. It also seems to recreate the problem if you are low in the gear and try to punch it...High rpm with no power increase. If you shift gears and gradually increase throttle she will increase power and RPMs consistently but if you shift and are more than 1/2 throttle it will increase power and RPMs fine until you get about 1/2 to 3/4 way through the gear then you get the same RPM spike...
      Hope I am explaining this clearly. My truck did a similar thing once and it turned out to be a whole new tranny...hope this is a different issue. Thanks for your help guys and gals.
    • By WCRTeam
      Crazy cliff jump and 2 atv Movie Edit.
      DONT FORGET TO SUB ON EACH YOUTUBE ACCOUNT
      here is a cliff jump compilation we do yesterday with our polaris outlaw 450.
      [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8OfTrUKYKA[/ame]
      My last atv edit at the carrysand.
      [ame]
      [/ame]Here is a videoclip made by a friend.
      [ame]
      [/ame]
    • By Gunny
      Since my tracking days are over for this season, ... I put together some clips from all my different Track Rides to show just how much fun I & my riding buddies had !!
      It's a tad long again, ... but I did leave out a lot of what I felt was good stuff. So I hope you enjoy what I did put together !!
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yblyntKZE8k]2013 2014 Tracking Season In Review - YouTube[/ame]
    • By Scott270R
      Just wanted to let all quad riders / racers know there is a oval dirt track race this sunday at Beever Creek Raceway. I spoke with the promoter and no special tires are required so if your curious or have been taking a break from racing, come on down and check it out.
      Home Page
      The website has the wrong date listed. The race will be on Sunday the 27th, not Saturday the 26th as listed on the beevercreekspeeday site.
      please see
      https://www.facebook.com/TNValleyflattrackers
      Hope to see you there!........ On SUNDAY
    • By Gunny
      I had put a "Teaser" video on Youtube a day or two ago, but didn't put it on the forum. Here's the full version of the "Last Track Ride of The Season".
      Sure hate to see the tracking season come to an end ... but it's only about 234 days from now until it returns, so .. PRAY FOR SNOW !! :woot:
      We had a fantastic day on the snow & this video is longer than usual for me. There was just to much good stuff & I still left a lot of good stuff out of this. So, grab some popcorn & sit back & enjoy this 15 1/2 minute movie !! :lurk5c:
      Hope you enjoy it ....
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR6kbgZgOVI]08 Apr 2014 Last Track Ride of The Season - YouTube[/ame]