Quantcast

Great American!!!!!!!!!!!

:usflag: He did a great job! I would do it again too. I would help him fold it right in front of them traitors.

I hope that the Authorities take action against these guys. If they (who are responcible ) have green cards I hope they Boot them or him out of here. :smackbum::hammer::patriotc::seeyac:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Drillbit
      Hi all, from Virginia here. This winter I bought a old Atv to tinker with and have really enjoyed it. Thanks for this forum.
    • By FalloutBoy
      Hello everyone I'm new to the forum. 
    • By WillrogersII
      Just picked up a 1998 bayou 300 4x4, runs but spits and sputters. runs worse when i put on the air filter. guy said it has a brand new carb. Does adjusting the valves help with the cold start and not run right until it warms up?
    • By LARRY01Z28
      just stopping in to try and learn a few things. ive got a 19 XX 1000 and a 14 teryx.  im from waynesburg ky. 
    • By Ironworker709
      Just joined about a week ago since i recently bought a 2001 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4
      We have also had a 2000 Honda Recon for about 10 years
      Live in southeast Geriga and use them mostly on the property as work horses and the kids and grandkids to ride
      I am sure i will have lots of questions of maintenance and upgrades,,,
      looks like a great place for it!