Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

Pismo

I would love to Join you BUT!!!!

There is This Happening.....I will be here the 8th-16th....Dunes are 500 Times better than Pismo, 1000 Times the riding area, wooded sand trails, Way less people and SMOOTH....dont get me Wrong....I love Pismo...been going there for 35 yrs...But Oregon Dunes is the Place to be..Feel Free to come on up and join us:wink:

T_R.jpg

ZRaffle2008-3.jpg

Where in CA are you....we are about 7 Hrs....Just an Hr. above Sacramento.....

Yeah,,,,I always have to take the Wife and kids for Taffy and Cinnamon rolls:laugh:

I remember when I could ride my Trikes all the way into town:biggrin:

Sand Center was a Big thing back then....Nothin was Fenced off.....You could ride all the way to the Refinery and down the Beach to Devils Slide..Man,,,,It took me a whole Weekend to make it up that hill....Old ATC200M....:laugh:

Have fun and Stay Safe out there......