I have a nice little Set up for a Kid here.....I would like to get enough out of it to buy him a new Helmet....He has outgrown this one.....

Attached to the helmet are Goggles with the EZ Strap Velcro Thingy....Dont have to worry about Loosing them....I also have a Chest Protector to throw in too.....The boots are Alpinestars Size 2 the helmet is Kids S/M and the Thor Chest thingy I have no Clue....Let me know if you are interested...Oh,,,He might have some gloves he wants to let go too....

I will Trade for a BRAND NEW HELMET with BLACK SCULLS on it Youth L or XL....WITH a Multi Colored Mowhawk to go on it...:laugh:

Or I want 100 Bucks + Shipping

Forgot,,,,I guess the Britches can go too!!!!!

IMG_5743.jpg

Just to give you an Idea of what everything looks like on a Kid.....

Mohawk.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

i LOVE that last picture, how cute is he?? if i had a kid, i'd totally get that stuff and make him/her look just as cute!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Backwoods_Swamper
      Hello,thanks for all the help i can get.Have tried to do this myself but i really don't want to drill holes in my plastic.I have a 2009 Thundercat atv and really appreciate all the help ya'll can give me.
    • By hangingon
      what was your first ride Motorcycle, ATC,ATV, mini bike?
      mine was a 1968 mini bike from sears.
    • By quadcrazy
      Post your UTV Make and Model

If you are a UTV/SidebySide owner, please post your UTV Make and Model here to share it with the community. Maybe include how long you have owned it and what you like about it. If you have pictures, even better!
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      http://widgets.nbc.com/o/47f1317f105123 ... 7d3bfd6c81
    • By Ajmboy
      Got this in the mail today. It's good until December 15th. Free shipping on orders over $99!
      ATV Parts, ATV Tires, Dirt Bike Parts & Motocross Gear - Rocky Mountain ATV/MC
      Spend $100 get $10 off CODE: #2501
      Spend $150 get $20 off CODE: #2502
      Spend $300 get $50 off CODE: #2503
      Spend $500 get $100 off CODE: #2504
      Happy Holidays!