Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I have a nice little Set up for a Kid here.....I would like to get enough out of it to buy him a new Helmet....He has outgrown this one.....

Attached to the helmet are Goggles with the EZ Strap Velcro Thingy....Dont have to worry about Loosing them....I also have a Chest Protector to throw in too.....The boots are Alpinestars Size 2 the helmet is Kids S/M and the Thor Chest thingy I have no Clue....Let me know if you are interested...Oh,,,He might have some gloves he wants to let go too....

I will Trade for a BRAND NEW HELMET with BLACK SCULLS on it Youth L or XL....WITH a Multi Colored Mowhawk to go on it...:laugh:

Or I want 100 Bucks + Shipping

Forgot,,,,I guess the Britches can go too!!!!!

IMG_5743.jpg

Just to give you an Idea of what everything looks like on a Kid.....

Mohawk.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

i LOVE that last picture, how cute is he?? if i had a kid, i'd totally get that stuff and make him/her look just as cute!!!